What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

24 Hour NRL channel

Stallion

First Grade
This Controversy Corner is terrible.
Blocker and Buzz, two of the dumbest merkins on telly.

Buzz was saying the right stuff. What's worrying is the other three were dead set wrong and should know better! That has convinced me that their are plenty of dumb dudes within rugby league and these can easily create a damaging negative climate for the code. From this the News Ltd press go to town on it and negativilty implodes upon the code again!

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Matt Nable sounded like one of those commentators calling an A Grade semi final. Bit average tbh. He might improve but surely Fox will get other decent callers.

W.Smith

Juniors
This Controversy Corner is terrible.
Blocker and Buzz, two of the dumbest merkins on telly.
it was cringeworthy, all being loud and boisterous trying to be controversial I guess but agree, Block & Buzz are woeful

what about Buzz on 360 talking about the Warriors ? - "that old hooker for Souths whose at the Warriors now" lol

Life's Good

Coach
it was cringeworthy, all being loud and boisterous trying to be controversial I guess but agree, Block & Buzz are woeful

what about Buzz on 360 talking about the Warriors ? - "that old hooker for Souths whose at the Warriors now" lol
Yep. I had a mighty chuckle to myself over that. It’s a fair bet he watched about 45mins of league in the first round.

mozza91

Coach
Crash Craddock knows absolutely nothing about Rugby League. Surely there’s a RL journo based in Queensland who could do this gig?

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Its a pity the Fan show is only half hour cause its more interesting than a lot of stuff on the channel and its important too when they throw interesting stats as other commentators on the channel seem to get stuff wrong.

AJB1102

First Grade
Its a pity the Fan show is only half hour cause its more interesting than a lot of stuff on the channel and its important too when they throw interesting stats as other commentators on the channel seem to get stuff wrong.

Apart from the footy its the only thing worth watching.

Wizardman

First Grade
The professor was better than sliced bread when he first came onto the scene. With the passing of time, his ratio of hits and misses has gradually got wider.
I watched him tonight....he is just plain sad now.