What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 v Manly Sea Beagles - Team List

Bazal

Post Whore
I still think BA should just name Semi, Paulo and Vaughan. Now that would be a winningier team list that we could all get behind

Name them all as reserves though, That's the other problem, we keep buying f**king reserves to be our reserves! They all need to be rep players FFS!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The Roosters signed two genuine rep players and look how good they went last weekend FFS. They smashed the premiership favourites! Why can't we do that in round one? It's f**ken bullshit!!!

TheParraboy

Staff member
We will belt that Manly scum

7th win in a row against those filth coming up

get on it, no brainer...

Joely01

Bench
His play-the-balls and offloads are valuable, though playing 80 minutes in the middle is a big ask. Jason Taumalolo is a key player for the Cowboys and he's not expected to play 80 minutes.

Because they are more effective when fresh than he is when tired. Why does any team use interchange players if they could just leave their 'best' three middle forwards out there for 80 minutes?

But I don’t think any of our bench provided more impact then what an 80 minute Brown would provide.
I think a 80 minute Brown will provide more then a fresh 20-30 min Scott

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
But I don’t think any of our bench provided more impact then what an 80 minute Brown would provide.
You're comparing an attacking player with a defender though. Brown's tackles per minute are among the worst of our middle defenders, as you'd expect from a long minutes player.

hindy111

Post Whore

Agree. I dont think Scott offers a lot anymore. Good thing is we have options.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Im running at 100% so far this year so plenty of room to go back a few percent.
Even picked a Sunday afternoon Ambush.
You'll be Mr 50% after Round 2 so you'll need to keep making predictions to try and restore some credibility.

I guarantee that you wont tip 85% of Parramatta's games correctly this season but are too much of a skirt to make a prediction each week. Aren't you?

hindy111

Post Whore
You'll be Mr 50% after Round 2 so you'll need to keep making predictions to try and restore some credibility.

I guarantee that you wont tip 85% of Parramatta's games correctly this season but are too much of a skirt to make a prediction each week. Aren't you?

You want to make a f**king bet