What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Offseason thread

kurt faulk

Coach

the rams re-signed nrc for 3 years. YES.

the rams dbs are insane. ain't nobody throwing on them this year.

kurt faulk

Coach

e0e0dd98-5a7b-4a14-bf22-820ba10a32f1-jpeg.24199

nrc was 85.2.

c'mon man.

Zigwaa

Bench
If it already hasn't been posted, Cousins to Vikes. Teddy possibly off to Jets. QB room cleared, interesting to see who comes in as back up for Cousins.

shiznit

Coach
What’s everyone’s thoughts on Cousins fully guaranteed deal???

Personally I think it’s about time. The money the owners of the league earn off the back of the players is huge...

Considering how brutal the sport is I hope more players try and sign these deals.

kurt faulk

Coach

Personally I think it’s about time. The money the owners of the league earn off the back of the players is huge...

Considering how brutal the sport is I hope more players try and sign these deals.

it's only 3 years. that much would have been guaranteed if he signed for 5 years.

will be interesting what rodgers does. stud qbs don't need to be worried about guaranteed contracts as they usually get their money as quality in their position is so scarce. i can understand why cousins pushed for it.

i'm not sure how many teams will give a qb they covet such a contract. they'd want more years. vikings were desperate and their window will probably close in a couple of years. that d is getting old isn't it?

Tom155

Coach
Jimmy Graham > Packers
Malcolm Butler > Titans
Tru Johnson > Jets
Isaiah Crowell > Jets
Jonathan Stewart > Giants
Donte Moncrief > Jags
Bashaud Breeland > Panthers

nick87

Coach

It could genuinely change the NFL. If Cousins is getting fully gtd contracts, why would Rodgers, Goff, Wentz, or any future qb not ask for the same?

What about Aaron Donald? AB? Tyran Smith? OBJ?

Can’t put this toothpaste back in the tube. It’s out there now as something a club will do if they are desperate enough. Qbs getting real money from now on and the next domino to fal will be the non qb gtd deal, once that happens it’s over

shiznit

Coach
I hope Teddy B. has a good run at the Jets.

The only reason he’s a FA is his health. He was developing into a good player until his knee went.