What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Titans

JJ

Immortal
last year we settled for mediocrity with the selections
No way Kata should be there in week 2 even though we won in the 1st round. Hes a liability who will cost us more games than he will win for us
Yep, I agree, but Kearney won't drop him after a win, probably won't drop him when we stink either

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Just heard a headline that a few players are in doubt with a stomach bug, would think they'd be right by the weekend though

Meth

Staff member
Warriors v Titans

Saturday, 17 March

Mt Smart Stadium

5:00pm (NZ time)

1. Michael Gordon

2. Anthony Don

3. Dale Copley

4. Konrad Hurrell

5. Phillip Sami

6. Kane Elgey

7. Ash Taylor

8. Jai Arrow

9. Nathan Peats

10. Leilani Latu

11. Kevin Proctor

12. Ryan James :copyright:

13. Bryce Cartwright

14. Mitch Rein

15. Max King

16. Will Matthews

17. Morgan Boyle

18. Keegan Hipgrave

19. Joe Greenwood

20. Jai Whitbread

21. Alexander Brimson

JJ

Immortal
In a way a shame Wallace is still suspended, I'd like to see our middle tested again - I know they coped with Souths but they were poor and I still wonder about our quality there and whether they can withstand the week-to-week grind

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Really pleased to read that the huge success of one win isn't going to their heads - feet firmly on the ground despite these incredible highs...

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/leagu...ground-as-expectation-builds-for-titans-clash

Haha, I'm as cynical as you are my friend but I enjoyed the fizz around our first performance. These guys looked genuinely thrilled to win, and hopefully it'll be something they bust their arses to replicate.

I actually loved SJ's comment after the match to Andy Raymond, said it felt like they'd won the bloody comp. Make me smile. It wasn't him saying one win is enough for a party, just that they played well and obviously having worked f**king hard in pre-season to achieve that felt euphoric.

I'm silently confident this Saturday. They'll want to put on a show for home fans, the ones they've been letting down badly for 6 years. The CEO has been very vocal about that lately, good on him.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
When were they ever good, can't stand their loud & bloated site.

Web design wise I 100% aqree with you its been terrible for years. So much bloat and unnecessary shit.

But at least you used to be able to view decent game stats, Now they've ditched all the comprehensive stats from the site.

vvvrulz

Coach
Web design wise I 100% aqree with you its been terrible for years. So much bloat and unnecessary shit.

But at least you used to be able to view decent game stats, Now they've ditched all the comprehensive stats from the site.

So what options do we have now?

There's some half decent live stats on the sportsmate app

Iafeta

Referee
In a way a shame Wallace is still suspended, I'd like to see our middle tested again - I know they coped with Souths but they were poor and I still wonder about our quality there and whether they can withstand the week-to-week grind

Hope it can. I was super impressed by Bunty Afoa.

Latest posts