What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Membership Thread

OldPanther

Coach
I would assume that due to the game now being sold out, selling season memberships at the same prices and not being able to attend the game would be the issue. Due to the demand they will probably need to reassess there membership deals. Maybe they went too hard on the 1 game (battle of the west) memberships at the demise of full year memberships? I guess this will change a few things going forward. Penrith stadium capacity is 22k so Penrith could easily surpass that number in memberships this year. It’s a good issue to have but ideally should of been planned for.

There was no "battle of the West" membership but you're spot on otherwise.

ACTPanthers

Bench
I'm happy with where Souths are as well...

1626zc1.png

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I doubt anyone at Rabbitohs HQ would be in any way pleased with shedding 5,000 members in three seasons after a premiership.

Cockosh

Juniors
I doubt anyone at Rabbitohs HQ would be in any way pleased with shedding 5,000 members in three seasons after a premiership.
Has anyone checked the local pound? Maybe put up some missing member flyers on poles!

Cockosh

Juniors
youre one of the last clubs to throw around any stones here.
I beg to to differ. The roosters had the highest home average of all Sydney clubs in 2017. As the club with the lowest average home Crowd in 2017 I’d say souffs would be the last club to make such comments. Good luck with the missing pets.

M2D2

Bench
I beg to to differ. The roosters had the highest home average of all Sydney clubs in 2017. As the club with the lowest average home Crowd in 2017 I’d say souffs would be the last club to make such comments. Good luck with the missing pets.
Highest average due to the anzac match and moving a match to Adelaide and Gosford . You take away those and you dive bomb. HARD. 15387 down to 11358. Which make its that you only beat Souths.
You also for a team that usually does well has half the members Souths too.
So once again. You are one of the last teams to throw stones on memberships.

Last edited:

Cockosh

Juniors
Highest average due to the anzac match and moving a match to Adelaide and Gosford . You take away those and you dive bomb. HARD. 15387 down to 11358. Which make its that you only beat Souths.
You also for a team that usually does well has half the members Souths too.
So once again. You are one of the last teams to throw stones on memberships.
Yeah were still the best Sydney team and souffs were the worst. Even after falling HARD lol we still finished stronger than souffs. Our crowd numbers match our member numbers. As shit as they may be they add up. Lighten up mate it’s a bit of fun.