What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A Thread III: Enter 'The Normal One'

saint.nick

Coach
What's always your top priority when playing Mourinho? Don't gift him an early goal. We f**king did it twice.

Why was Lovren marking United's best aerial duellist when we had the best aerial duellist on the pitch in VVD?

Also, how did the referee manage to miss 3 f**king blatant penalties...I wouldn't be talking about it if it was maybe one, but three not given? That was a handball, the ball was struck from far enough away to make sure he moved his hand out of the way. Then Salah gets quite obviously pushed over. Then Fellaini trips over Mane just as he's about to crack the ball into the back of the net...f**k me.

saint.nick

Coach
Lolz

Nick is all upset again. Who is first in line for a punch in the face?

:joy::joy:
Hahahah your timing is brilliant, less than 24 hours after your pikey mates intimidated West Ham players and people in the directors' box. You're very silent about that.

Mong

Post Whore
You're the resident expert on it, Nick.

Or do you just reserve that for the actual players in the team you "support"?

Salah looks like he should win the EPL Golden Boot as he has scored 28 goals in the league, 4 more than Harry Kane (who's 2nd) and 7 more than Aguero (who's 3rd).

Also the goal scored by Firmino, just amazing the finish.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Kane misses a month or more every year and still wins, Salah is in some pretty decent form though. he'll need to stay injury free

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Kane misses a month or more every year and still wins, Salah is in some pretty decent form though. he'll need to stay injury free
Decent form? He's on fire at the moment twiz. I think the injury lay off for Kane will see salah get too far in front. Both lads are just scoring goals for fun.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Decent form? He's on fire at the moment twiz. I think the injury lay off for Kane will see salah get too far in front. Both lads are just scoring goals for fun.

well yeah, thats what I meant but I aint gonna blow my load like scousers are atm

Harry missed an FA cup and the International friendly game and may be back for the Chel$ki game so no PL games and 2 FA cup games have been postponed so he may come home with a wet sail as he'll be playing 2 games a week when the postponed games are played

who knows ? it may go down to the wire

well yeah, thats what I meant but I aint gonna blow my load like scousers are atm

Harry missed an FA cup and the International friendly game and may be back for the Chel$ki game so no PL games and 2 FA cup games have been postponed so he may come home with a wet sail as he'll be playing 2 games a week when the postponed games are played

It might but, Tottenham only have 1 game in hand over Liverpool. To date, Liverpool have played 31 Premier League games whilst Tottenham have payed 30 (source: https://www.premierleague.com/tables)

As such a 4 goal lead with only 8 games left for Tottenham makes it a bit harder for Kane to catch him (but not impossible either).

Last edited:

saint.nick

Coach
It might but, Tottenham only have 1 game in hand over Liverpool. To date, Liverpool have played 31 Premier League games whilst Tottenham have payed 30 (source: https://www.premierleague.com/tables)

As such a 4 goal lead with only 8 games left for Tottenham makes it a bit harder for Kane to catch him (but not impossible either).

Ok ok, stop right there. Why the hell are you sourcing something that is common knowledge??!!

Jack_Napier

Staff member

Give us a break twiz, we're just excited to have someone like Salah until the inevitable bid from Madrid comes in to steal him away.

Latest posts