What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Hunt

MILEY CYRUS

Juniors
Yeah nah. Hunt showed nothing in his first trial with the Dragons that makes me wish he was still at the Broncos. On his day Hunt is a good player but those days are few and far between. His biggest problem is that he used to drift in and out of a game which is not something you want from your halfback.

I know who I'd rather have as halfback

Nerd

Bench
I know who I'd rather have as halfback
When we had him as a halfback and like last night he could produce the occasional good game but more often than not he would drift out of a game. Like I said previously maybe a change of club will do him good.

Bench
Well Well glad to see Hunt and the Saints giving to your mob.
The sooner JD gets the coaching job the better your team will go.
He is a great coach and was loved by one and all here at the Saints.

Nerd

Bench
Well Well glad to see Hunt and the Saints giving to your mob.
The sooner JD gets the coaching job the better your team will go.
He is a great coach and was loved by one and all here at the Saints.
Don't know about that. The media up here reckon Kevin Walters is the favoured son to replace Bennett when he retires. Was going to say hopefully the Broncos can return the favour back at Suncorp Stadium but just had a look at the draw and unless the teams meet in the finals will have to wait till next year.

renouf

Juniors
Hunt will probably go better at Dragons because he'll play behind a forward pack that actually makes some ground. St. George usually fall away around the middle of the season.

Bronco18

Juniors
Hunt doesn’t win a premiership, this much we know.

Good chance Nikorima will never either, but at least we aren’t sinking 1 million into him a year.

End of story for mine...

Nerd

Bench
lol if you think Ben Hunt was struggling at the Broncos. He was the one player carrying the team.
You obviously never watched any Broncos games last year. Hunt was going that well that he got dropped for a few weeks to the Intrust cup because he was so out of form. Just watched the first half against the Knights and Hunt finished the half by dropping the ball cold with no one around him.