What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ashes Cricket

Eelementary

Post Whore
Going well now. Average of 42, scoring 50+ in the last 5 matches. Question, when bowling can you appeal?

Yes! I think it's up on the d-pad.

Make sure you appeal every half chance - the umpire will not give an lbw if you don't appeal.

Pig Hunter

Juniors
Yes! I think it's up on the d-pad.

Make sure you appeal every half chance - the umpire will not give an lbw if you don't appeal.
Awesome! Keen to bowl again now! I’ve made some the state squad & looking at selection for the T20 clash whatever that means?

Pig Hunter

Juniors
Where I’m working & located there isn’t wifi. I took the ps4 to a mates yesterday & downloaded the latest updates. Wtf?? Game plays better mechanically but everything else looks like shit. I don’t understand?

Pig Hunter

Juniors
Who’s the manager? If it’s Ross he just booted me after a simple question in the big ant forum. If you’re reading this Ross, wtf??

AJB1102

First Grade
Who’s the manager? If it’s Ross he just booted me after a simple question in the big ant forum. If you’re reading this Ross, wtf??

Ross runs his forums like a North Korean dictator, mate. Unless you're heaping praise on the dear leader he'll chop your head off.

Very insecure little man. With good reason, too; he's a shit human whose shit company makes shit games. Waste of skin that merkin.

Pig Hunter

Juniors

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
He's had up a stick up his arse since the earlier Rugby League games.....

Anyone had any sandpaper in their game yet?

nöyd

Staff member
I started the fourth test of my SA tour this morning, my wife walked past and said "are you cheating yet?" and I said "nope because I've dropped those merkins" lol

I think we'll be ok - 4 for 220 odd after 50 overs. Smarsh with 80 and Show has just past 50.

edabomb

First Grade
This is really well priced on PS4 on Oz/NZGameshop for anyone that still hasn't picked it up.

Not sure if there is a sand paper expansion pack planned.

Last edited:
My player is averaging 168 in t20 and Australia still isn't giving him a second look

3 more games of the boring paki t20 league

kdalymc

Bench
Sorry didn’t read whole thread, just thinking of buying ashes cricket now vs MLB the show.
Get ashes? Is it better than Bradman 14 cos that was classic