What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jack bird

Card Shark

Immortal
Away camping, f**k all service.

Just found out Broncos didn’t beat Titans.

Happy f**king days!!

What was the score?

How many at the game?...they would’ve all thought they were flogging the Titans...would love to have seen the disappointment on their faces!

bluefox68

Staff member
Away camping, f**k all service.

Just found out Broncos didn’t beat Titans.

Happy f**king days!!

What was the score?

How many at the game?...they would’ve all thought they were flogging the Titans...would love to have seen the disappointment on their faces!

26-14 Cardy

Card Shark

Immortal
Cheers agent 68.

As I saw in the last page of the match thread, a post with a few presumptuous quotes shows just how entitled broncos fans think they are, particularly I Bleed Maroon (Monthly).

I don’t hate the broncos the most but I hate how they are gifted everything!

There is an article on the news ltd sites about the 3m dollar man going missing ..
Besides not being able to access the story, i thought, they still think it was only 3m??

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Watch the locals turn on him in the next couple of weeks
Cheers agent 68.

As I saw in the last page of the match thread, a post with a few presumptuous quotes shows just how entitled broncos fans think they are, particularly I Bleed Maroon (Monthly).

I don’t hate the broncos the most but I hate how they are gifted everything!
Different breed the Donkeys fans.....got a bit of a superiority complex in the 90's when they won 5 comps between '92 and 2000 with origin strength sides. Since then they've only managed one premiership in the last 17 years and none in the last 11 years. Hence their dependence on SOO to feel that winning feeling. Last night was one of the most inept and disinterested performances I've ever seen from a donkeys side. Expect the locals to start turning on Jack in the next week or two as they look for a scapegoat.

Wozza

Juniors
There is an article on the news ltd sites about the 3m dollar man going missing ..
Besides not being able to access the story, i thought, they still think it was only 3m??
2) BRISBANE’S $3 million recruit Jack Bird went missing in his first home game at Suncorp Stadium.

Bird didn’t make a run until the 33rd minute.

The ball may not have gone his way much but he needs to go looking for it and do some hard yards.

From the courier mail article

If they are waiting for Jack Bird to be their saviour they'll be waiting a very long time.

He ain't that sort of player.

Lol.

Quigs

Immortal
Why for they pick on good ole Jack when they have "Rehab" Roberts and his after burners.

And don't forget that little 5/8 bloke that plays a match winning blinder every five games.

Narhhh Jack will be alright there.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
2) BRISBANE’S $3 million recruit Jack Bird went missing in his first home game at Suncorp Stadium.

Bird didn’t make a run until the 33rd minute.

The ball may not have gone his way much but he needs to go looking for it and do some hard yards.

From the courier mail article
So much for Birdy wanting to be involved in the game and having a roving commission and all that shit.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I watched the game, Bird was not only one.

Boyd did nothing
Thirdman dropped ball first touch he got on

shadowboxer

First Grade
See Bennett’s presser - naming and shaming all and sundry. Bird part of bad Benny day out - be interesting season for him