What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moses

super_coach

First Grade
How’s the million dollar man josh Reynolds going?
A lot better than your no7....Brave bloke to even pop your head into our forum the way your mob are travelling. The egos are out of control and it’s only round 3. To put it bluntly Parra are embarrassing at present

super_coach

First Grade
I want 2 things next Monday,:

(i) Packer to run at Moses like his life depends on it followed up by
(ii) Nofoaluma running over him and getting up and laughing at Moses.

Actually make that 8 things:
(iii) Moses passing one of his infamous passes over the head of his winger and the balls just falls into the waiting arms of Nofoaluma who runs
(iv) 100m to score.
(v) Packer to continuously run at Moses who after the 3rd time
(vi) starts abusing his teammates for not helping him in defence.
(vii) Tigers by 20plus with
(viii) Nofoaluma scoring 3 off Moses mistakes..

Better than what the Easter Bunny could bring.

Arthur’s will hide Moses somewhere in the D line, but it will only work if it’s in row 10 of the grandstand, but even than he will miss a tackle

Clifferd

Coach
my mate said at work today he reckons he saw norman and Moses out hammered the Friday night before the game aswell

I wish we had players like that

BrotherJim05

Bench
What I'd love to see:
1. Brooksy outplay Moses
2. Marsters putting a bell ringer on Moses
3. Nofo intercepting ball off Moses, run's length of field to score
4. Moses getting frustrated, punching Packer in the face. Packer laughing and picking him up by the scruff of his neck, pulling down his pants and giving him a good old fashion spanking. Moses to then be sin binned for punching

Crazyperpman

Juniors
I would like to see a good old fashioned foot on the throat win where the Tigers start well and never let the Eels in it.

The better teams when playing teams down on confidence and form give them no reason to think this week may be any different and after years of playing Parra into form it would be nice to have a clear sign that this is a new team and the beginning of a new era for the playing group.

macnaz

Staff member
Michael Di Lonardo

April 2, 2018 4:29am AEST
With his team down 20 points and facing their fourth straight loss of the season, Parramatta five-eighth Mitchell Moses struggled to hold in his frustration as he exploded at teammate Kenny Edwards in a foul-mouthed spray.

While they salvaged some respect by bringing the defecit back to 10 points in a 30-20 loss against the Wests Tigers at ANZ Stadium, the Eels sit on the bottom of the NRL ladder as one of two winless teams in 2018.

Facing his former club, Moses had a shaky start as his defence came into question when Kevin Naiqama strolled over with ease and his attacking brilliance came too late as the Eels' fightback wasn't enough to hunt down the Tigers.

MORE: 'Disgraceful decision' - NRL Bunker comes under fire after contentious sideline call on Corey Thompson try

As the frustration of a fourth straight loss began to kick in, Moses blasted a lack of effort from Edwards who was slow to his feet, pushing him to play the ball quicker with an impassioned tirade.

''Get up! F*** me c***!'' Moses sprayed.

Shattered after another battering defeat, Moses called on the entire playing group to pick up their game, including himself.

''We shot ourselves in the foot early on in the game and we scored the first try and we just gave away too many penalties out of our own end,'' he said.

''We've got them pinned down (on the) fourth tackle and 20 metres out from their line and we give them a pick-back up the field.

''We just can't keep doing that week in, week out and we've just got to be better in that situation.

''When we finally got the ball we showed what we can do, but we have to be a lot smart with what how we defend.

''I don't think it's an attitude thing, we want to get off the line and we are showing intent in defence, but the refs just keep pinning us for offside and that's a discipline thing for us.

''We can't keep blaming the refs because they keep giving away too many penalties - it's our fault.

''We got to be better in that situation and we have a lot of work to do.''

Vozzy

Juniors
Out of the 3 of them this bloke is the worst. The other 2 at least played out their contract this bloke sooked and screwed the team before leaving.

Also he put himself on the same level as tedasco and woods(who played origin and international footy) unlike Brooks who doesn't show frustration and is the first to acknowledge when he has had a bad game. Moses is a different player to Brooks but is getting 300k more when they are both probably the same value.

Latest posts