What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QLD Team 2017

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Strong competition for spots in the Queensland backline. Slater, Boyd, Gagai, Holmes, Oates, Feldt, O'Neill, Chambers, Inglis all vying for just five spots.

Feldt might finally decide he wants to give it a red hot crack this year.

With the option of Morgan or Munster in the centres if a dramatic injury toll arises.

Lush.

Strong competition for spots in the Queensland backline. Slater, Boyd, Gagai, Holmes, Oates, Feldt, O'Neill, Chambers, Inglis all vying for just five spots.

Feldt might finally decide he wants to give it a red hot crack this year.

With the option of Morgan or Munster in the centres if a dramatic injury toll arises.

Lush.

1. Billy Slater
2. Valentine Holmes
3. Greg Inglis
4. Will Chambers
5. Dane Gagai

Easy

I said way back at game 2 2010 that Mitchell Pearce would never again be selected to play for NSW. I still laugh when I think about that.When your connections are rooted deep within the structure of the backstage organisations,it doesn't matter what fans, journalists or anyone for that matter have to say. The organisation gives him the rubber stamp to play. Even those who have adversely commented on Pearce's Origin record have contributed to the myth of Pearce being suitable or that he is 'improving'.

Pearce is simple enough to believe that he merits being there.

Everything that was formerly in place which delivered Mitchell Pearce as NSW's halfback, is still in place. Wait for the redemption stories to start all over again.

.....This will be his year......

I said way back at game 2 2010 that Mitchell Pearce would never again be selected to play for NSW. I still laugh when I think about that.When your connections are rooted deep within the structure of the backstage organisations,it doesn't matter what fans, journalists or anyone for that matter have to say. The organisation gives him the rubber stamp to play. Even those who have adversely commented on Pearce's Origin record have contributed to the myth of Pearce being suitable or that he is 'improving'.

Pearce is simple enough to believe that he merits being there.

Everything that was formerly in place which delivered Mitchell Pearce as NSW's halfback, is still in place. Wait for the redemption stories to start all over again.

.....This will be his year......
One can only hope that now he's out of the Roosters that he's not seen as the Golden boy but I'm worried they might put a spin on it if he starts the year good with the Knights and somehow contribute all the success to Piss.

Not to mention that he might just get the NSW 7 jersey as sympathy support for the anguish of being pushed out of the Rooted by the QLD 7. A show of 'brotherhood' with the Pearce family legacy.

Not to mention that he might just get the NSW 7 jersey as sympathy support for the anguish of being pushed out of the Rooted by the QLD 7. A show of 'brotherhood' with the Pearce family legacy.
So I was watching Origin 3 and I know that Cam Munster had a great debut and all but credit should be given to his supporting half who he really couldn't have done without - Mitchell Pearce.

The first try that he set up for Holmes had a touch of magic from Mitch, the way he charged up out of the line creating that gap for Cam to run through was biblical.

Then he bought that dummy from Cam at the line, leaving his inside man having to tackle Cam 1 on 1 and which allowed Munster to slip the offload for a try under the posts.

So I was watching Origin 3 and I know that Cam Munster had a great debut and all but credit should be given to his supporting half who he really couldn't have done without - Mitchell Pearce.

The first try that he set up for Holmes had a touch of magic from Mitch, the way he charged up out of the line creating that gap for Cam to run through was biblical.

Then he bought that dummy from Cam at the line, leaving his inside man having to tackle Cam 1 on 1 and which allowed Munster to slip the offload for a try under the posts.
That's the same shit that Pearce has been doing for 8 years. It hasn't prevented him from being selected in the past.

That's the same shit that Pearce has been doing for 8 years. It hasn't prevented him from being selected in the past.
Not saying it won't, just wanted to further show how Important he is to the Queensland set up. When it's all said and done, they need to erect a statue of him next to Wally, the guy was simply to most influential player to Queenslands success for the last decade and that's saying something.

isaiah

Bench
Slater
Boyd
Inglis
Chambers
Holmes
Munster
Morgan
Maguire
Gillett
Cooper
Napa
Smith
Scott
Reserves from gagai, ben hunt, wallace, Hess, papalii, Oates, and f. Kaufusi
there is no doubt in my mind, game one 17 will come from these. we are much stronger this year, blues have missed another window.

Hutty1986

Immortal
there is no doubt in my mind, game one 17 will come from these. we are much stronger this year, blues have missed another window.
A busted Inglis, an ageing Slater, a wannabe tough guy in Napa, the Nathan Merritt of SOO in Darius Boyd. I don't think they'll be striking much fear. I imagine it will be like 2017...NSW will beat themselves again

isaiah

Bench
A busted Inglis, an ageing Slater, a wannabe tough guy in Napa, the Nathan Merritt of SOO in Darius Boyd. I don't think they'll be striking much fear. I imagine it will be like 2017...NSW will beat themselves again
and what about both 6 and 7 retiring? has a winning origin side ever won the next year if both their halves retired? not even the record winning nsw sides of the 70's in the old interstate games could match that.

stryker

First Grade
Blah blah blah how can you expect the team's culture and attitude to change when the fans are still so geniused? For the 5000th time, write them off at your own peril. How about just trying to be better for a change?

1. Kayln Ponga
2. Valentine Holmes
3. Michael Morgan
4. Will Chambers
5. Dane Gagai
6. Cameron Munster
7. Ash Taylor

14. Anthony Milford

Not this year maybe in 2019/20.

isaiah

Bench
Going to be another dynasty. All the thirty somethings gone and still the majority of the test side

Latest posts