What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Austin is a better 5/8 than Anthony Milford & Mitchell Moses

betcats

Referee
Why was he in such a hurry to throw a hospital pass?

There was some space out wide tbf. A quick play the ball could of caught them out.

It’s not hard to see why parra struggling, so many shitty personalities in the squad. Moses, Hayne, Edwards etc even Norman looks like he doesn’t give a f**k.

Spot On

Coach
Check out their forum, they still don’t rate him and reckon Cody Walker is a better player.

FFS, what are they watching?

I keep hearing Milford needs an organising half to allow him to play 'his' game.

That's cool - take back half his salary till that happens cause he aint worth a million a season if that's the case.

Or Bennett needs to admit he farked up moving him from fullback.

nick87

Coach
FFS, what are they watching?

I keep hearing Milford needs an organising half to allow him to play 'his' game.

That's cool - take back half his salary till that happens cause he aint worth a million a season if that's the case.

Or Bennett needs to admit he farked up moving him from fullback.

Yeah the reality is he’s dynamic, game changing fullback. As a half he’s just a slightly above average player

Moses is halfback now, albeit a shit one.
Milford is a fullback masquerading as a 5/8.
Austin was probably unfairly scapegoated when you compare him to Sezer & Williams who are both atrocious. Although the whole team has been playing shit including Austin.

Someguy

First Grade
Moses is halfback now, albeit a shit one.
Milford is a fullback masquerading as a 5/8.
Austin was probably unfairly scapegoated when you compare him to Sezer & Williams who are both atrocious. Although the whole team has been playing shit including Austin.

I miss watching Milford play fullback, surely Boyd can switch to wing now he is getting older and broken down

I miss watching Milford play fullback, surely Boyd can switch to wing now he is getting older and broken down

Milford into halfback now. Only a matter of time before Boyd is moved to the centres with his broken down legs a la GI. Question is will Milford go to fullback or someone else?

Austin back into first grade and outplayed Moses the other night by a considerable margin.

Benji Marshall is the best 5/8 in the world right now.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Jack Bird still better than all three, made MILF look good.

Austin is all beard.

Moses could not part his hair.

MILF needs a Jack to look good..

Meanwhile Luke Brooks carves them up.

Latest posts