What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troll dump thread

Woosh

Head Moderator
They had him on the wing last week as well from what I saw of the 2nd half. Seibold the first NRL coach to work it out?

Going from the Souths forum Richard Kennar was out injured with a hammy last week as well this week.
Seibold didn’t want Hymel Hunt catching high balls.
They all want my friend Dane back playing centres this week to get more ball.. go figure

Last edited by a moderator:

Woosh

Head Moderator
Last edited by a moderator:

Woosh

Head Moderator
We won't be down a few spots due to losing Moga, well struggle due to the pack failing to get over the top of the opposition. I'm really concerned that our 36 yr old, one season signing bench player shows more aggression and physicality with and without the ball than our 6 foot 5, 120kg young gargantuans do. If they can't get their shit together this week at home then you have to wonder when they ever will.

How much would you pay for Pangai cutie pie?

Woosh

Head Moderator
Why not bring back Kurt Mann?
Could easily slot into the centres.
Even though he re-signed for another 2 seasons last year, I don’t think he’s happy coming off the bench all the time.
Perfect replacement for junkie Dylan.

Woosh

Head Moderator
Why?
Mann is better centre option than what we currently have.
He goes well there.
Very underrated.

Woosh

Head Moderator
I rate Kurt Mann as a passable centre?

Yeah and he won’t cost a fortune.
Brown has been talking about outside backs looking for an opportunity.
Mann fits the bill.

Is everyone arguing Sione is a better option?

Woosh

Head Moderator
i dont know many people on here who bagged him out for his attack. The defense was 99% of the criticism directed at him, so i don't really get your point.

You’re the one arguing he is playing wing because of his defense when really is only playing wing because Kennar has been out injured the past 2 weeks.

Woosh

Head Moderator
Only you against it, if we got Mann along with Ramien for next season and Moga gets fit to start 2019 I will make prediction now "Sione will be re-signed and will be starting ahead of at least two of them"

Good joke

Woosh

Head Moderator
How does Kennard being out relate to Gagai playing wing, couldn't they leave him at centre and replace a winger or is the new centre a better centre than Gagai forcing him on to wing, an explanation would be appreciated, I am confused.

You that dense?

Woosh

Head Moderator
Seibold could really be a good coach. He's been quick to identify his side's weaknesses in defence, wasting no time getting Gagai out of the centres where he has proven to be a liability.

Smart bloke who obviously values his job more than upsetting a winger.

A trillion to 1 Gagai stays on the wing once Kenner comes back from injury.

Woosh

Head Moderator

Woosh

Head Moderator
Not tough at all, TPJ for sure, even better is he's declared allegiance for Tonga so wouldn't miss any games for origin

Not sure it is as simple as that.
Brown would be chased out of town if we didn’t re-sign Sione and gave his money to TPJ.

Woosh

Head Moderator
I wouldn’t be against Glasby.
Wouldn’t cost an arm and leg.
At this rate.. we won’t have any local juniors in our team though.
Roopy going to be rolling in his grave hahaha

Woosh

Head Moderator
I don’t think we can defend Sione next to Lamb.
Lucky on the weekend the donkeys can’t attack for shit.
Melbourne is one team that would expect exploit our right edge.
I have never seen a player that catches thin air as much as Sione does.

Woosh

Head Moderator
I don’t think we can defend Sione next to Lamb.
Lucky on the weekend the donkeys can’t attack for shit.
Melbourne is one team that would expect exploit our right edge.
I have never seen a player that catches thin air as much as Sione does.

This is why I get paid the big bucks to post on here.

Latest posts