What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taane Milne Gone!

Vozzy

Juniors
Unlike last year the drama doesn't get out to the media until the player is terminated. So obviously something happened 2 weeks ago the club kept it in house until all details were found and took swift action like Suli. Last year every week a new story was appearing and being talked about every day. Another example of good culture and it seems like they try and help the player out off the field if the player wants it.

Tiger05

First Grade
He has been pretty shit from what I've seen anyway. I'm glad we've pissed him off. Now go and sign a gun centre or fullback.

kbw

Bench
Sad to hear.
Only 22 and generally a good kid, who does work hard. I have known him for over 10 years.
I know a few people that have helped him prepare a good path only to end up mixing with dickheads like Willis Meehan

Clifferd

Coach
2nd time getting caught though, wouldn’t he get the same 12 week suspension that Barba got?

Tiger Ted

Bench
f**k, getting done for drugs. He's 22, Im sure half the NRL players dable from time to time. I respect the club for drawing a hard line in the sand but still...pretty harsh
If he was a gun & hence indispensable I’ve no doubt he wouldn’t have been sacked.Im guessing he hadn’t met kpi’s & hadn’t where it matters which is on the field & the powers at b have taken advantage of a chance for an out & opportunity to hopefully better spend the money he’s on.

Shredder

Juniors
He hasn't played first grade at all yet this year has he?

If he has, I didnt notice. We are 3 from 4. No loss.

Either on the bus or off. I love how this is how we are playing now.
We dont take shit from anyone.

It’s unfortunate that another player with ability has wasted an opportunity to have a career in the NRL,while he only has himself to blame for his predicament hopefully for his sake he can sort himself out.

super_coach

First Grade
I thought he could have been a great signing, but I think the club has made it known that the culture is everything and your out the door if you do not fit into the culture.
Also we gave him a second chance as he had a previous bust. I hope a club is in the position to give him a third chance once he gets his life sorted

f**k, getting done for drugs. He's 22, Im sure half the NRL players dable from time to time. I respect the club for drawing a hard line in the sand but still...pretty harsh

When one of our players was defrauding charities to finance gambling and drugs which put the club through the wringer, I'm not upset they take a harsh stance.

Off the bus merkin, take a cab.

Totally, it's not he was taking say... Peptides...

True, although he's not the only person in the country who has lost their job for failing a drug test their work requires them to take. I am not just talking about pro-athletes either. Sure he wasn't cheating, but it's still silly stuff from the bloke.

Unlike last year the drama doesn't get out to the media until the player is terminated. So obviously something happened 2 weeks ago the club kept it in house until all details were found and took swift action like Suli. Last year every week a new story was appearing and being talked about every day. Another example of good culture and it seems like they try and help the player out off the field if the player wants it.

its a nice change not having every little thing (and big thing) leaked to the media this year........remind me again who's gone......and who they were managed by?

Latest posts