What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QLD Team 2017

1. Kayln Ponga
2. Valentine Holmes
3. Michael Morgan
4. Will Chambers
5. Dane Gagai
6. Cameron Munster
7. Ash Taylor

14. Anthony Milford

Not this year maybe in 2019/20.
Going to be another dynasty. All the thirty somethings gone and still the majority of the test side
Should be a good match up against

1. James Tedesco
2. Nick Cotric
3. Latrell Mitchell
4. Jack Bird
5. Tom Trbojevic
6. Luke Keary
7. Nathan Cleary

Forwards should be the difference

8. Tevita Pangai Jr
9. Jayden Brailey
10. Payne Haas
11. Wade Graham
12. Tyson Frizell
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Tyrone Peachey
15. Jack De Belin
16. David Klemmer
17. Reagan Campell-Gillard

Don't know what QLD will come up with.

isaiah

Bench
Forwards should be the difference

8. Tevita Pangai Jr
9. Jayden Brailey
10. Payne Haas
11. Wade Graham
12. Tyson Frizell
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Tyrone Peachey
15. Jack De Belin
16. David Klemmer
17. Reagan Campell-Gillard

Don't know what QLD will come up with.
doesn't matter what nufties we come up with, they will always find a way to out-think and out-enthuse the "full of my own importance" forwards you are famous for selecting. we play for the people of qld, we know how good we can make the supporters feel with a win against the odds.

doesn't matter what nufties we come up with, they will always find a way to out-think and out-enthuse the "full of my own importance" forwards you are famous for selecting. we play for the people of qld, we know how good we can make the supporters feel with a win against the odds.
Lol

Marlins

Juniors
Slater
Gagai
Inglis
Chambers
Holmes
Munster
Morgan

Maguire
Gillett
Cooper
Napa
Smith
Scott

hunt
Wallace
Hess
Kaufsi

Slater hasn’t retired and is playing some great footy.
GI has had a great return and always lifts for the big ones. Will be hard to leave him out.
Yeah Slater is playing some good footy, not denying that but wasn't sure if he made himself available and Greg Inglis just got outplayed but Euan Aitken in the weekend, got fended off and blitzed. He should hang em up tbh.

dogz08

First Grade
surely jai arrow could get a spot? better than mcguire this season so far

Last edited:

Bronco18

Juniors
Slater
Gagai
Inglis
Chambers
Holmes
Munster
Morgan

Maguire
Gillett
Cooper
Napa
Smith
Scott

hunt
Wallace
Hess
Kaufsi

Kaufusi to start, Arrow on his bench spot.

Tbh Morgan will need to lift hugely to hold off DCE/Hunt. Never thought I’d say that but here we are....

King hit

Coach
Gonna have to find an edge backrower. Kaufusi or Ethan Lowe?

I don't think much of Kaufisi, he has never really done much that has impressed me. He looks like he just benefits from the Storm system. Lowe is a fairly good second rower and he has a kicking game to.

TheFrog

Coach
This is from a post from Reddit from 2 years ago:

There are a couple more criteria questions for those born outside of NSW or Queensland and they are

1. Have you resided in NSW or Queensland since before your 13th birthday?

• If the answer to this question is yes then you are eligible for 'selection criteria'
  • If the answer to this question is no, then your father must have played State of Origin, and you are eligible to play for his state.
Kikau was born in Fiji and first came to the Cowboys aged 18. This would appear to rule him out.