What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So apparently there is 6 props ahead of Fifita for NSW???

OldPanther

Coach
Woods is the true myth.

At least Fifi has awesome games.

Woods just straight up sucks and yet is a walk up start for every rep game.

How high would you have to be to pick him over the likes of Paul Vaughan and JDB who can't get a game?

I'd take Nathan Brown over him too any day.

Pretty much. There was a time I didn't mind Woods but he's nothing now.

big hit!

Bench
Jake t, or is he more a 13 these days

Much the same thing really. The 13 might be the smaller of the 8,10 & 13 when coaches name their teams, but they're all middle forwards defending the middle of the ground with the #9, and do much of the grunt work with the ball.

big hit!

Bench
He can still play for nsw yeah? It’s just that the test match is on the same weekend?

his petulance isn't required.

fittler should have already used his fat red texta to put a line through Fergo, Dugan, hayne, woods, pearce & graham, too at the very least

Woods is the true myth.

At least Fifi has awesome games.

Woods just straight up sucks and yet is a walk up start for every rep game.

How high would you have to be to pick him over the likes of Paul Vaughan and JDB who can't get a game?

I'd take Nathan Brown over him too any day.
Agreed, Woods, Jackson and Cordner need to be f**ked off. Myths the lot of them.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Woods lol

Will he and Josh Jackson be the first picked again...
Woods hasn't played a good club game in 18 months but will be a walk up start ahead of blokes like De Belin and Vaughan.

And NSW must sometimes wonder why they lose.

JJ

Immortal
Woods hasn't played a good club game in 18 months but will be a walk up start ahead of blokes like De Belin and Vaughan.

And NSW must sometimes wonder why they lose.
Yep NSW should have a huge advantage in the pack...

isaiah

Bench
RCG and Paul Vaughn to lead the revamped propping rotation.
Only one of these racks up good post contact metre stats. The same one that Luke Bateman kept in reserve grade. Shows the gulf between qld and nsw in middle forwards in origin. We actually get our centres and edge forwards to come and help out in the engine room

big hit!

Bench
Also undermines NSW by encouraging NSW to pick him again the following year. "Current Australian rep" etc.
LOL, this is what I keep thinking when I see woods and fergo in the national team. meninga picks them, so should we.