What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fumbleball ambassadors

hutch

First Grade
IMG_0750.PNG Journo reporting on league (is that a sport) but essingham member. Tweets mostly afl.

hutch

First Grade
17857357-F6B6-4950-BB8B-76713C495371.png Fox sports executive producer, Sydney based, refuses to acknowledge that nrl games outrate afl games on fox. Not sure why he gets so upset over it and has to revert to crowds to prove his tv point, very strange behaviour.

DIOGENES

Juniors
w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Matthew 19:14:

Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me

How long was that shit?!

I reckon I read maybe a third? That turd-pen must be getting paid by the letter.

Wow, Let’s pump up the Swans by putting the boot into the Tards!!

Sydney = AFL!!

Soul and integrity sold!

LeagueXIII

First Grade
They claim there was 10,000 at the Brisbane GWS game last night...seriously if there was more than 6000 they'd be lucky.

Sydney sure is an AFL town getting right behind GWS:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Brutus

Referee
That Tom Steinfort fumbleball evangelist is at it again.

Does a feature piece for 60 Minutes on gun NBA star Ben Simmons and pulls out the friggin Sherrin and starts blabbering on about how Simmons played a few games of fumbleball at the insistence of his Victorian mother when he moved to Melbourne from Newcastle.

Not one mention of Simmons playing several seasons of rugby league as a junior and at one stage dreaming of playing for the Knights. Marc Glanville was his junior coach.

Good old Channel 9, letting flogball evangelists run free on the rugby league network.

Nerd

Bench
They claim there was 10,000 at the Brisbane GWS game last night...seriously if there was more than 6000 they'd be lucky.

I flicked over to the game for a LOL at the crowd and 6000 is pretty generous. It appears that the AFL is just doubling whatever the real crowd is.

The intelligentsia don't believe the figure put out for the midgets game.
Fumbleball fans believe anything that Vicky Kicky house puts out and so do journos who are on the Vicky Kicky house payroll.