What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels and Jarryd Hayne...

Spau

Juniors
When Jarryd Hayne arrived at the Titans, the Titans had made the 8. The Titans then struggled to get rhythm with him in the side, they failed dismally and Neil Henry got sacked as a result.

Last year, Eels were well and truly a top 8 side. With the arrival of Hayne, the Eels have been quite dismal this year. I know the Eels have several injuries at the current time, and so did the Titans last year, but are the Eels and Brad Arthur facing the same fate as Neil Henry and the Titans and is Jarryd Hayne the cause?

Rabbit toes

First Grade
When Jarryd Hayne arrived at the Titans, the Titans had made the 8. The Titans then struggled to get rhythm with him in the side, they failed dismally and Neil Henry got sacked as a result.

Last year, Eels were well and truly a top 8 side. With the arrival of Hayne, the Eels have been quite dismal this year. I know the Eels have several injuries at the current time, and so did the Titans last year, but are the Eels and Brad Arthur facing the same fate as Neil Henry and the Titans and is Jarryd Hayne the cause?
Not much of a prediction.

But yeah. Haynes a cancer upon clubs

Clifferd

Coach
Parra’s Forward pack is probably the worst in the game

Not to mention very ill-discliplined

They needed new forwards, instead they wasted it on a cancerous Jarryd Hayne lol

The_Shield

Juniors
I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again. Jarryd Hayne is not a winner. Everywhere that he’s gone, it’s been mostly failure, results wise. Eels sucked the majority of the first time he was there, 49ers sucked while he was there, he couldn’t make the Fiji 7s team, Titans went from top 8 team to 2nd last in one year while he was there, Eels 2nd time currently winless after being too 4 last year. NSW 1 series out of what like 8 or so. As talented as he may be, he seems to have a great knack of bringing failure wherever he goes

Walpole

Juniors
I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again. Jarryd Hayne is not a winner. Everywhere that he’s gone, it’s been mostly failure, results wise. Eels sucked the majority of the first time he was there, 49ers sucked while he was there, he couldn’t make the Fiji 7s team, Titans went from top 8 team to 2nd last in one year while he was there, Eels 2nd time currently winless after being too 4 last year. NSW 1 series out of what like 8 or so. As talented as he may be, he seems to have a great knack of bringing failure wherever he goes
Geez, when you put it like that...I wish the Roosters had signed him.

ATOWN2

Juniors
Forwards determine who win the game and the backs determine by how much. The problem with the Eels is that Nathan Brown (a fringe forward at most other clubs) is currently the best forward the Eels have. Instead of purchasing Hayne they should have spent the money acquiring 2 solid forwards.

Iafeta

Referee
Daniel Plodvaro, Tim Manplod, Kaysa Pritchplod, Josh Hoffplod, and Jarryd Fatplod would all comfortably be in discussions for worst players in the NRL and Super League at their positions. They’d be better off with Ben Czislowski and Justin Tsoulosplod up front.

Jarryd Fatplod looks like he’s been on the Owen Craigie 5 and 2 diet. 5 months of grazing, 2 days of low carbs.

Any team that signs Tony Williams to a contract deserves everything they get.

You could watch any of the 80 odd games he played at the Dogs and see that he was a total plodder. If I were the CEO of a Rugby League team and the recruitment manager even mentioned Tony Williams name, I would sack him.

110 plus kilos and couldn't run through a wet paper bag.

If he had to run through one of those AFL style banners at the start of the game, he'd never make it onto the field.

King hit

Coach

Doesn’t help that the majority of his career has been with terrible Eels teams and the biggest sporting graveyard in the country the Gold Coast and in Origin he had to play against the greatest origin side ever assembled and he had monumental games for the Blues all the time. So what if he had a losing record there. Webcke hardly won in Origin but everybody thinks he is a god anyway.

Spau

Juniors
It seems like it's not directly his fault, but perhaps indirectly his fault. Like he pushed for the fullback position at the Titans and took up plenty of cap space as well.

Last Week

Bench
Pretty much the same forward pack as last year and we made the top 4.

Only change to the team really is Semi out and Hayne in.

The reason why we're struggling is a mystery to me. I dare say that we're struggling with the crackdown in getting back 10 metres.

Errors and no confidence doesn't help either.

But sure blame Hayne.

2141 fella

Juniors
Pretty much the same forward pack as last year and we made the top 4.

Only change to the team really is Semi out and Hayne in.

The reason why we're struggling is a mystery to me. I dare say that we're struggling with the crackdown in getting back 10 metres.

Errors and no confidence doesn't help either.

But sure blame Hayne.
Let me unravel the mystery for you.
1. No Semi and no Gutho takes away a hell of a lot of last years tries. Nobody has stepped up to fill the fair sized void that Semi left.
2. About last year and top 4 ..... you had the draw from heaven for the last 3 months of the 2017 season.
3. Mitch Moses. Downhill skier. Looked great last year when Semi and the gold plated draw propelled Parra into the top 4, but what has he done to knuckle down and help graft a win ?
Well, he bitch squealed to the ref twice for 2 sin bins. That helped.
Threw a selection of special passes into the men’s toilets on level 2, then screamed at his team mates for not standing square with the cubicle door. He is entitled to scream.... he is a fierce competitor after all.
Abused a team mate that actually works hard in the game. Unlike Mr no runs.
And lastly, he delivered his defensive technique that is as tough as opals.
Actually, it’s more like the resistance put up by the barrier once you swipe your opal card..... but you know what I meant.
But for the love of God, I hope you lot win a game soon, otherwise you are gonna see next level 12 yr old girl tantrum.
I’m glad I could help with your struggle.

Last edited: