What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WINX - SHE IS A BEAUTY!

ouryears

Bench
Oh I completely agree. There's family, music, travel, job satisfaction... But certainly not horse racing.
Ok, off this thread if you cant appreciate a horse that is a legend.

And a mare at that.

She is an athlete, once in a life time.

ouryears

Bench
And when her last race is run, she'll be shot dead.

Again I say, f**k horse racing.
Why come on a thread that you have no interest in ... except to sound like a spoilt brat or angry man.

It's rude.

No one asked if you liked racing.

If you don't like it I understand, it's not everyone's cup of tea.

Winx captures most people's imagination, she is a champion.

Respectfully, If you don't like a thread, stay off it.

Rodent

Bench
And when her last race is run, she'll be shot dead.

Again I say, f**k horse racing.
Thoroughbreds often have good lives post racing. When my gelding retired from racing I gifted him to the local riding school. Many go on to be show jumpers and worst case scenario they end up in an abattoir like millions of other livestock.
Thoroughbred racehorses have a much better life than wild horses. Kept in superb condition and only asked for maximum effort for about 24 seconds per fortnight. Their wild counterparts are riddled with parasites and have a pretty short life expectancy.
f**k whingers who only know what they're told by animal rights activists.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Why come on a thread that you have no interest in ... except to sound like a spoilt brat or angry man.

It's rude.

No one asked if you liked racing.

If you don't like it I understand, it's not everyone's cup of tea.

Winx captures most people's imagination, she is a champion.

Respectfully, If you don't like a thread, stay off it.

Spoilt brat? Mate, as i've said in other threads I love what you're about and we tend to agree on a lot of points, but this is an online forum. If you're looking for people to just agree with you all the time then you've come to the wrong place.

I'm sharing my opinion on horse racing. Winx is a gorgeous animal and is certainly athletic to say the least, but the whole culture of the 'sport' is f**ked.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Thoroughbreds often have good lives post racing. When my gelding retired from racing I gifted him to the local riding school. Many go on to be show jumpers and worst case scenario they end up in an abattoir like millions of other livestock.
Thoroughbred racehorses have a much better life than wild horses. Kept in superb condition and only asked for maximum effort for about 24 seconds per fortnight. Their wild counterparts are riddled with parasites and have a pretty short life expectancy.
f**k whingers who only know what they're told by animal rights activists.

Not doubting your knowledge and I fully appreciate your generosity with the way you treated your horse, props to you for that.. But not everyone in that world is like you. My sister is a vet nurse and the horror stories she's heard from thoroughbreds being put down completely arbitrarily is just insane. Particularly if they're considered unfit for racing.

It's also just the concept of people who gather somewhere for the sole purpose of getting blind drunk and spending all of their money on these animals. I've been to the races a couple of times for a mate's birthdays and i've never felt more disgusted by humanity in my life.

latemail

Juniors
Tom I think you need a stallion with a big cock to jam up your arse
You wouldn’t know the horses arsehole to his earhole your just a miserable merkin

Rodent

Bench
Not doubting your knowledge and I fully appreciate your generosity with the way you treated your horse, props to you for that.. But not everyone in that world is like you. My sister is a vet nurse and the horror stories she's heard from thoroughbreds being put down completely arbitrarily is just insane. Particularly if they're considered unfit for racing.

It's also just the concept of people who gather somewhere for the sole purpose of getting blind drunk and spending all of their money on these animals. I've been to the races a couple of times for a mate's birthdays and i've never felt more disgusted by humanity in my life.
Racing can also be elitist. Not all race meetings are attended by drunk bogans.
I am a retired veterinarian and believe it or not, many pets are put down arbitrarily too. You wouldn't tar all pet owners with the same brush. Many people in horse racing live for their horses.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Tom I think you need a stallion with a big c**k to jam up your arse
You wouldn’t know the horses arsehole to his earhole your just a miserable merkin

Great contribution pal. I haven't insulted anyone in here, kept the discussion civil. I'm even happy to admit that both people i'm discussing it with probably know a lot more than I do. But you had to come in and act like a 12 year old.

Believe me, i'm far from miserable, especially after watching you put on a show like that.

latemail

Juniors
So what tommy
You haven’t insulted anyone well I have
How did you know I’m 12
You miserable malaka

Latest posts