What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 NSWRL Senior Comps - ISP, Flegg, RMC, Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broncos93

Juniors
From what I understand, Dubbo CYMS are through to the final by virtue of today’s win, Glebe-Burwood have to play Guildford for a place in the final.

Guildford lost all three of their initial games didn't they? What a joke of a competition if they reach the final.

earl park riot

Juniors
Yes Guildford lost their pool matches but advanced to the second stage after other sides who did qualify (Wenty, Mounties) withdrew.

rightleftin

Juniors
RMC

Mounties 32 Hills 12
Asquith 29 St Marys 23
Guildford 54 Brothers 12

A good win for Asquith in a nail biter. Predictably Brothers were flogged again by a Guildford side that had to relegate Daniel Vasek and Jack Wheelhouse to SS to apparently comply with the points cap. None of the 9 teams that have played 2 games have managed to win both.

SS

Moorebank 44 Hills 10
St Marys 28 Asquith 24
Guildford 40 Brothers 6

St Marys reversed the RMC game in another very competitive game. It looks like Brothers, Hills and Blacktown will be the bottom 3 while St Marys, Wenty, Asquith and East Campbelltown look like the contenders.

What's your top 8 for Ron Massey Sharkies. You watch and take more photos of 2nd Tier footy matches then anyone. Who is your tips for Sg Ball and Harold Mathews winners.

Its hard to pick with Massey and Shield as sides change from week to week.

I found if you can keep a consistent team together then you can go deep into the finals. Look at East Campbelltown over the past couple of seasons. Keep the same team together for the majority of the season and things will happen.

For Massey I think six teams have a shot at the title.I like Guildford and Wentworthville. Guildford adding Josh Lewis to their roster is massive. I think Mounties, St Marys and Asquith will be up there also and Cabra with the help of the Dogs will be very competitive.

For junior reps after watching all the games over the weekend Its hard to pick a winner as its usually who turns up on the day. The Roosters and Penrith are the gun sides in SG Ball and both got knocked off over the weekend so this proves its a very open comp. The Bulldogs look like the team to beat they put the cleaners through Illawarra with a clinical display.

Matts is also the same. With the top two sides being beaten in week one of the finals. Its who plays the best on the day.

MasseyShield86

Juniors

I found if you can keep a consistent team together then you can go deep into the finals. Look at East Campbelltown over the past couple of seasons. Keep the same team together for the majority of the season and things will happen.

For Massey I think six teams have a shot at the title.I like Guildford and Wentworthville. Guildford adding Josh Lewis to their roster is massive. I think Mounties, St Marys and Asquith will be up there also and Cabra with the help of the Dogs will be very competitive.

For junior reps after watching all the games over the weekend Its hard to pick a winner as its usually who turns up on the day. The Roosters and Penrith are the gun sides in SG Ball and both got knocked off over the weekend so this proves its a very open comp. The Bulldogs look like the team to beat they put the cleaners through Illawarra with a clinical display.

Matts is also the same. With the top two sides being beaten in week one of the finals. Its who plays the best on the day.

Sharkie ya clown. Your a weisner suck up

Razor12

Juniors

Are you forgetting Glebe they are dark horses they will be contenders

Are you forgetting Glebe they are dark horses they will be contenders

Yeah I didn't forget them. Had to leave one team out of the six I named. Depending on how many Newtown players they get back and if they can gel they will be strong. Definitely a dark horse but I'm still leaning towards Guildford.

earl park riot

Juniors
Glebe Burwood has signed 22 year-old Fijian international Jowasa Drodrolagi. Joe was with Port Kembla in group 7 in 2017, but has been living in Suva in the off-season. He represented Fiji in the 2016 Pacific Test clash against PNG and was in the train-on squad for the 2017 World Cup. Big talent. His highlights are available on YouTube. Assuming I can post the link but mods if not feel free to delete it.

earl park riot

Juniors
Here’s the Glebe-Burwood side for Saturday morning’s clash with Wests Magpies at Campbelltown. Kick-off is at 11am.

1. Latrell Schaumkel
  2. Tyla Tamou
  3. Addison Demetriou
  4. Raymond Lesoa
  5. Jordan Topai-Aveai
  6. Penani Manumalealli
  7. Jesse Marschke
  8. Malakai Houma
  9. Ben Marschke
  10. Jesse Offen
  11. Royce Tout
  12. Ahmad Ellaz