What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DUFTY V DUGAN

dragonssamy61

First Grade
It was a selfish try and it worked. Good for him that it worked out. I didn't see him looking around once for an offload.

DQ
Give it a rest.
He is playing better than expected and is far from selfish and is no show pony.
I agree duges is a good player and great defensive player.
Dufty is a great attacking player and is improving his defence.
He is a hard worker and a good kid.
I don't know what he's done to you but get of his back and just enjoy the way the team is playing.

giboz71

First Grade
DQ
Give it a rest.
I don't know what he's done to you but get of his back and just enjoy the way the team is playing.

I think “little turd” was used about Dufty in another thread by said poster.

Awesome way to support one of our players.

Drag Queen

Bench
DQ
Give it a rest.
Really?
I think “little turd” was used about Dufty in another thread by said poster.

Awesome way to support one of our players.
Not by be. Show said post. Thank you.

Life's Good

Coach
Really?

You're perfectly entitled to your opinion on Dufty so I am not going to challenge that(like many though I do disagree with it). Out of curiosity what does Dufty have to do to gain your support? I'm generally interested because you seem overwhelmingly in the minority when it comes to how he is going and his contribution to the team.

Crush

Coach
You're perfectly entitled to your opinion on Dufty so I am not going to challenge that(like many though I do disagree with it). Out of curiosity what does Dufty have to do to gain your support? I'm generally interested because you seem overwhelmingly in the minority when it comes to how he is going and his contribution to the team.
To get DQs support he needs to grow 15cm, put on 20kg and get some serious tattoos. Oh and he needs to develop a love of pokies and get himself chucked out of a few RSL's.

giboz71

First Grade
Really?

Hardly a troll and not stupid (Or, I would hope not). It's not a new thing for me to bag Dufty. I actually think he's improved immensely given that I thought he was a little turd in the beginning. As for performance enhancing drugs. Go try some. It'll make you feel invisible ;)PS there are a few posters on here that I respect tbh.

You have a short memory.

Drag Queen

Bench
Not sure where to start LG. I'm definitely in the minority that thinks Mann should have been given a better go as FB. Didn't happen. I should add that I have no affiliation with Mann. I also saw Dufty losing us a game in the ISP semis. Whilst he has speed (so did A Quinlan) I am underwhelmed with the him as FB. tbh. He was pretentious in the under 20's and sin binned for going off at a ref. I think this occurred on a couple of occasions, Correct me if I'm wrong. I remember when I spoke to JD asking him if he wanted Dufty in the ISP final ahead of Quinlan , he said absolutely not. Dufty went to press stating he was asked to play ISP but said he wanted to play for the 'then Holden Cup' to support his mates. It was a lie. There you go. I wasn't impressed with his darting around the field looking for a hole as most on here seem to be, when he scored his first try. It looked like touch footy. The tougher teams are now on board, Sufficient?

Drag Queen

Bench
To get DQs support he needs to grow 15cm, put on 20kg and get some serious tattoos. Oh and he needs to develop a love of pokies and get himself chucked out of a few RSL's.[/QUWTF Crush? I hate tatts. Is this the best you've got?

Last edited:

Drag Queen

Bench
I hate tatts. Out of 5 kids only the oldest has some. Why the hell am I responding to this shit?? Over tired obviously.

Life's Good

Coach
Not sure where to start LG. I'm definitely in the minority that thinks Mann should have been given a better go as FB. Didn't happen. I should add that I have no affiliation with Mann. I also saw Dufty losing us a game in the ISP semis. Whilst he has speed (so did A Quinlan) I am underwhelmed with the him as FB. tbh. He was pretentious in the under 20's and sin binned for going off at a ref. I think this occurred on a couple of occasions, Correct me if I'm wrong. I remember when I spoke to JD asking him if he wanted Dufty in the ISP final ahead of Quinlan , he said absolutely not. Dufty went to press stating he was asked to play ISP but said he wanted to play for the 'then Holden Cup' to support his mates. It was a lie. There you go. I wasn't impressed with his darting around the field looking for a hole as most on here seem to be, when he scored his first try. It looked like touch footy. The tougher teams are now on board, Sufficient?

Thanks for the detailed reply but that really only answers why you dont support/like Dufty. I was more keen to understand what he would need to do for you to support him(as most on here do). If the answer is nothing and you'll never support him then fine but it would be good to get your take on it.

Drag Queen

Bench
To get DQs support he needs to grow 15cm, put on 20kg and get some serious tattoos. Oh and he needs to develop a love of pokies and get himself chucked out of a few RSL's.
Jeezus how old are you? Immature to describe yourself that way. Give it a couple of months and they"ll let you back in:D

saintm

Juniors
Once in his whole career has he been sin binned... you have constantly slagged him and your facts are incorrect
You were an avid supporter of Taane Milne... I think you are connected to quinlan somehow hence your dislike of Dufty displacing him and him having to move on to England. Taane and quinlan played together in isp before Dufty got a run
My theory but I will state he is a fantastic kid I know a lot of people who will vouch for that and they actually know him not what they read or perceive from one game where his temper got the better if him!

Drag Queen

Bench
Thanks for the detailed reply but that really only answers why you dont support/like Dufty. I was more keen to understand what he would need to do for you to support him(as most on here do). If the answer is nothing and you'll never support him then fine but it would be good to get your take on it.
Sorry but it's all I have. Defense isn't there. I actually see him as a winger much like Bevan French. Ironically it was that first try that irked me. Our front row are powerful atm and he didn't look for them. Correct me If I'm wrong on this.

Frank Facer

First Grade
I think Dufty's confidence is now growing. He will continue to improve and is justifying all of us who were calling for his inclusion last season.

saintm

Juniors
Sorry but it's all I have. Defense isn't there. I actually see him as a winger much like Bevan French. Ironically it was that first try that irked me. Our front row are powerful atm and he didn't look for them. Correct me If I'm wrong on this.
You’ve been corrected on this by quite a few forum members...you just don’t want to hear it...get over it ... I actually thought you had.. but your back to your old habits..I will continue to follow your negative posts I hope that Dufty continues to go from strength to strength to prove you wrong. By the way how is Taane?

SBD82

Coach
He drifted across field looking for an option. No one was coming onto the ball so he kept going and found a gap.

Honestly, it's reaching the stage where you have to be a troll.