What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jackson Hastings

MilanDragon

Juniors
That’s Mary’s and Millwards fault.

If Mary had taught him more respect this wouldn’t happen.

Also if Millward had of just offered him whatever he wanted he wouldn’t have an issue at Manly as he’d still be with us.. probably killing it.

Our club is such a shambles that we are affecting other NRL teams too now.

Life's Good

Coach

Also if Millward had of just offered him whatever he wanted he wouldn’t have an issue at Manly as he’d still be with us.. probably killing it.

This post deserves more than one like!

Frank Facer

First Grade
Well young Hastings certainly didn't live up to the hype. The wraps on him were huge. I saw him play a few games in the 20's and didn't see what all the fuss about. I thought I must have been missing something.

He has apparently had problems with team mates previously too. Maybe he believed the hype too.

I'm not sure how you get here from there.
Word was he was always an arrogant little w***ker when he was with us and always wanted to play for the Roosters to follow in his fathers footsteps.
That's 3 clubs he has been punted from for his personality traits.
I dunno how you lay that at the feet of St George, some
people are just born d**ckheads.

I watched an article on him and his dad and his dad (Kevin) said he wasn’t around when Jackson was growing up! Maybe this is a factor no father figure!i thought when him and bird coming through we would have a tandem for the next decade fast forward to today one is overweight and over rated and the other has been run out of three clubs due to personality and attitude issues

I watched an article on him and his dad and his dad (Kevin) said he wasn’t around when Jackson was growing up! Maybe this is a factor no father figure!i thought when him and bird coming through we would have a tandem for the next decade fast forward to today one is overweight and over rated and the other has been run out of three clubs due to personality and attitude issues

Hey, I doubt Bird left Cronulla with a good taste after they took the gamble on an untried rookie and turned him into a SOO player, so don't discount there being "personality and attitude" issues there too.

MilanDragon

Juniors
I'm not sure how you get here from there.
Word was he was always an arrogant little w***ker when he was with us and always wanted to play for the Roosters to follow in his fathers footsteps.
That's 3 clubs he has been punted from for his personality traits.
I dunno how you lay that at the feet of St George, some
people are just born d**ckheads.

Mate I was taking the p*ss.

No one except maybe his parents can be blamed.

Latest posts