What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LJC\Stallion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Te Kaha

First Grade
You are the one that has other New Zealanders correcting your misleading and flawed comments on the code of rugby league and rugby union's tactics against rugby league in NZ.
Wrong moron... There was only one idiot who didn't know about publicly available agreements. Once again you are wrong and lying.

Stallion

First Grade
Wrong moron... There was only one idiot who didn't know about publicly available agreements. Once again you are wrong and lying.

No Te Kaha. You are living the lie if you don't think rugby union is using its power and influence to stop rugby league's growth.

Te Kaha

First Grade
No Te Kaha. You are living the lie if you don't think rugby union is using its power and influence to stop rugby league's growth.
"Power" ... yeah right... whats next? your classic "friends in high places" line? You know almost nothing about League or Rugby in NZ. To say otherwise makes you a liar.. as usual.

Stallion

First Grade
"Power" ... yeah right... whats next? your classic "friends in high places" line? You know almost nothing about League or Rugby in NZ. To say otherwise makes you a liar.. as usual.

The fact you are referring to union as "rugby" reflects your brainwashed stance. And rugby league as "league" shows your detachment from the code of rugby league. It's ingrained in your psyche and you are not even aware of it!

Te Kaha

First Grade
The fact you are referring to union as "rugby" reflects your brainwashed stance. And rugby league as "league" shows your detachment from the code of rugby league. It's ingrained in your psyche and you are not even aware of it!

No its not you idiot. I am referring to those codes as they are commonly referred to in NZ there is no negative OR positive connotation attached to either name. The fact you don't understand that shows how very limited your understanding of this country is.

Stallion

First Grade
No its not you idiot. I am referring to those codes as they are commonly referred to in NZ there is no negative OR positive connotation attached to either name. The fact you don't understand that shows how very limited your understanding of this country is.

Lol. Their is absolutely a disregard toward RL in your reference to these codes. It's rude and its on a rugby league website!

Te Kaha

First Grade
Lol. Their is absolutely a disregard toward RL in your reference to these codes. It's rude and its on a rugby league website!

Bullshit.

Any negative connotations involved are in YOUR head and say more for your "disregard toward RL" than anything else.

Once again you lie.

Stallion

First Grade
Bullshit.

Any negative connotations involved are in YOUR head and say more for your "disregard toward RL" than anything else.

Once again you lie.

Lol. Others I have shown your comments to laugh at your position as a moderator in a rugby league website. You should not be on this site! It's for rugby league fans not union inbreds!

Te Kaha

First Grade
Lol. Others I have shown your comments to laugh at your position as a moderator in a rugby league website. You should not be on this site! It's for rugby league fans not union inbreds!
The fact you claim to show "others" your internet arguments to try and claim some sort of external validation for your worthless life is seriously laughable.
Your opinions on this site are constantly ridiculed by many many posters on here. in regards to you "Lucky" is the biggest oxymoronic name for someone in the history of the world.

Stallion

First Grade
The fact you claim to show "others" your internet arguments to try and claim some sort of external validation for your worthless life is seriously laughable.
Your opinions on this site are constantly ridiculed by many many posters on here. in regards to you "Lucky" is the biggest oxymoronic name for someone in the history of the world.

Says the "rock solid ,in the trenches" rugby union toss on a rugby league website!

Te Kaha

First Grade
Lets put it this way: My mates whom are sports fans are amazed at you holding a spot in a rugby league website.
If your "mates" are anything like you i'm surprised they even know what a website is. But i 'spose they are doing wonders with special needs these days...

Stallion

First Grade
Yes. the rugby union troll influencing a rugby league website as a moderator is comical gold for some. How on earth Te Kaha got this gig is beyond reasonable understanding! The situation is laughable except it's a reality on this rugby league website !?

batley

Juniors
Despite what you guys say, Stallion speaks a lot of truth and deep down you guys know that.TE Kaha doesn't surprise me with his comments,iv'e got used to them over the years.Typical union guy.Full of you know what.

Pommy

Coach
Yes. the rugby union troll influencing a rugby league website as a moderator is comical gold for some. How on earth Te Kaha got this gig is beyond reasonable understanding! The situation is laughable except it's a reality on this rugby league website !?

I’m laughing at you not with you.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Despite what you guys say, Stallion speaks a lot of truth and deep down you guys know that.TE Kaha doesn't surprise me with his comments,iv'e got used to them over the years.Typical union guy.Full of you know what.

Oh look its Tweedledumb and tweedledumber....

The liar and the senile one who can't even use google to find well publicised articles.

batley

Juniors
You may not live to be senile Te Kaha but there is no doubt your thick.Moderator! they must be desperate.That's my last comment on the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts