What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moses

Yeah I haven’t watched any tv shows or read any articles but not matter how bad the rorting is I’ve still gotta watch every match I can’t help myself I’ve always been a passionate fan even though l know the comp is corrupt

Haha, softcock.

Clearly a man of your word lmao...

wittyfan

Referee
Flat track bully strikes again

I’ve seen under 13s sides play with more heart than that Manly rabble

Manly were just overwhelmed by the skills of Moses and co. finally clicking. They should make it 2 wins this weekend.

Clifferd

Coach
Manly were just overwhelmed by the skills of Moses and co. finally clicking. They should make it 2 wins this weekend.

Nice troll but the only people scared of Paramatta would be a women’s netball team and Manly of course.

Tigerm

First Grade
I think some the Eels forwards would like to wipe something on his face. Don't think it would be egg.

super_coach

First Grade
Talk going around the tanker is a shoe in for the blues side. God help the blues, just cant believe he would even be on the radar. SOO is a game all about defence and the tanker's defence is bottom shelve stuff.

He could come out and have a blinder having elite players around him, but surely you have to earn a blues jumper and he certainly has not done that.

super_coach

First Grade
f**k origin

If it happens and Moses/blues has a stinker though, Jesus imagine the outrage

Sadly he may have a blinder being surrounded by quality footballers, but the point he has not come close to earning a call up. Ever since his days in Balmain juniors he has had a PR machine behind him pumping up as the next massive super star and the media have lapped it up.

Anyway I still hope he has a career ending injury for tanking on his fellow players and us the supporters

The press keep asking Fittler and they are NSW journalists. I can't believe it.

Fittler has said how impressed he was with him when he coached him in the world cup, gee Freddy, you may as well call on Robbie F as well.

You have to earn your spot and to me, that's after a couple of seasons unless you are simply just calling out for it and that is not Moses. Of the new breed/youngsters Kalyn Pong is calling out for it, Nathan Cleary was and still might after tonight and next week.

Latest posts