What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Comic Book Film Thread *** SPOILERS ***

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Just got out of film, pretty f**king awesome and that ending. Wow!!

Thano’s was awesome, finally a great villain. And he was fairly well fleshed out as well.

Can’t wait for the next one, and that end of credit scene, Mutha - Fu lol.

I fhought they did a great job of trying to fit so many characters and so many plots together. The sheer size of the movie made it impossible from being perfect.

But it’s straight into the top 3 Marvel movies for me.

Tommy Smith

Referee
I'm not yet sure if it's a great movie buy it sure as hell was hugely entertaining.

Given the enormity of the movie I thought they did as well as they could have in giving every character their fair share in the movie.

I quite look forward to seeing who and how they reverse the damage done.

Last Week

Bench
I'm not yet sure if it's a great movie buy it sure as hell was hugely entertaining.

Given the enormity of the movie I thought they did as well as they could have in giving every character their fair share in the movie.

If you're entertained, it's a good movie.

Haffa

Yeah he will be rolled out at some point. I'd imagine we will see Doc Doom in some recurring role first (sadly without the Fantastic Four) maybe BP2, then introduce Namor through Doom.

gUt

Coach
Owned by Sony, that's why there's no X-Men in this story despite them being in the comics.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member

Time stone...

Tommy Smith

Referee
Time stone...
It has to be.

I kinda put it together after thinking about it... spoiler i guess...

Dr Strange said he saw 14 million futures and in only one did they win. So when he gave Thanos the Time Stone and said to Tony, "sorry but I had no choice" or something along those lines; well that was obviously part of the only winning scenario.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
It has to be.

I kinda put it together after thinking about it... spoiler i guess...

Dr Strange said he saw 14 million futures and in only one did they win. So when he gave Thanos the Time Stone and said to Tony, "sorry but I had no choice" or something along those lines; well that was obviously part of the only winning scenario.