What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The worlds best cronulla sharks fan podcast

gavin_miller

Juniors
https://player.whooshkaa.com/episode?id=189380

Brought to you by Dyson Logistics

Sam and Newman are joined by special guest host Kurt Capewell! We discuss the Panthers win, preview the Titans, get the latest news and views all while Kurt hangs about for the entire show.

Download and subscribe for free on Whooshkaa, iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean and all good podcast outlets.

Rate and review us please, it really does help us. Five star reviews and messages on iTunes is especially helpful and takes just a minute of your time.

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Please share our social media, this also is a big help to us.

Write to us via social media or sharkcastpod@gmail.com

Watch SharkCastTV via the official Sharks Facebook page every Monday 8:00pm or on the official website.

gavin_miller

Juniors
https://player.whooshkaa.com/episode?id=192485

Sam and Newman do a late week podcast discussing all things Cronulla Sharks including the win over the Titans, a preview of the Eels, tributes to Cliff Watson as well as addressing the latest rumours involving player movement.

TELL US WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND. SHOULD VAL STAY OR GO? SHOULD GAL AND LEWY PLAY ON NEXT YEAR? WHO ARE YOUR HALVES? Write to us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and email: sharkcastpod@gmail.com

Download and subscribe for free on Whooshkaa, iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean and all good podcast outlets.

Rate and review us please, it really does help us. Five star reviews and messages on iTunes is especially helpful and takes just a minute of your time.

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Please share our social media, this also is a big help to us.

Watch SharkCastTV via the official Sharks Facebook page every Monday 8:00pm or on the official website.

bluefox68

Staff member

Sam and Newman do a late week podcast discussing all things Cronulla Sharks including the win over the Titans, a preview of the Eels, tributes to Cliff Watson as well as addressing the latest rumours involving player movement.

TELL US WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND. SHOULD VAL STAY OR GO? SHOULD GAL AND LEWY PLAY ON NEXT YEAR? WHO ARE YOUR HALVES? Write to us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and email: sharkcastpod@gmail.com

Lewis can look busted for all money, and then play a series of blinders... Wait and see...

Gal will probably retire. He will always be a legend in Sharks history, but I think he’ll make the call... Media career rising...

Katoa is good enough to replace Val.,,

carcharias

Immortal

Good job boys
Did a double today
Listened to the tv version while making beer
Then just about to go for a jog and I see the radio version is up.
So did that too.

Very pumped for tomorrow
Might see you in the club
I’ll be in there early then upstairs

Eion

First Grade
Good job boys
Did a double today
Listened to the tv version while making beer
Then just about to go for a jog and I see the radio version is up.
So did that too.

Very pumped for tomorrow
Might see you in the club
I’ll be in there early then upstairs
Yes yes we know. You’re in a box. Prick.

I however might squeeze a King Wan in before standing on the family hill drinkless with my missus and a 4 year old.

carcharias

Immortal
Yes yes we know. You’re in a box. Prick.

I however might squeeze a King Wan in before standing on the family hill drinkless with my missus and a 4 year old.

It’s actually the chairman’s lounge.

Horse doovers and free piss
I’m all class

Quigs

Immortal
Say hi to ScoMo for me mate
If you do happen to see that arse licking quigs then please tell him that Quigs said he is a two faced pharcan quigs and he'd be better off with his arse licking attitude over at Lottoland with all those Hartley quigs.

If you do happen to see that arse licking quigs then please tell him that Quigs said he is a two faced pharcan quigs and he'd be better off with his arse licking attitude over at Lottoland with all those Hartley quigs.
He's actually one of those latte sipping Rooters.

Card Shark

Immortal
Freindly criticism...cut the ads before the talk, even if it’s after the intro, it’s selling out what you are about.

Also, whatever happened to the 1% Rock’n’Roll?

carcharias

Immortal
Yesterday I tried to listen straight from Facebook and it kept cutting out after a few mins.
I had to open it in whooska instead
Worked fine then.

carcharias

Immortal
You guys should call an away game live
It’d be good.
Turn the sound on the Tele down and listen to to a totally biased call.

Latest posts