What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 9: Live Game Day Thread - Eels v Sharks, Saturday 05 May

Noise

Coach
Last ten minutes were exciting, but there were some plays there, I had no fcking idea what they were doing. Kenny coming on in the second half, the gridiron pass, going to taka twice on last....

So many questions to be asked about a first grade side. Who knows what the underlying issues are.

Yep, plus playing Will Smith at hooker for 40 minutes

Bazal

Post Whore

Did no one else see Kaysa doing what looked like a fitness test?

Am I going mental?

Smith was abysmal, don't get me wrong, I said as much several times...but I could have sworn I saw Kaysa in the background of a shot doing a fitness test.

King needs to be on the bench though, IMO

IFR33K

Coach

Yeah strange. Last week he doesn’t get a run, and this week plays good minutes. I thought Kaysa was really solid to start the game as well. Drew one or two penalties and made meters with his darts.

Noise

Coach
Did no one else see Kaysa doing what looked like a fitness test?

Am I going mental?

Smith was abysmal, don't get me wrong, I said as much several times...but I could have sworn I saw Kaysa in the background of a shot doing a fitness test.

King needs to be on the bench though, IMO

I didn't see it.

And even if he did he obviously passed it which means there was no reason for Will Smith to be out there derping it up for 40min

Noise

Coach
Yeah strange. Last week he doesn’t get a run, and this week plays good minutes. I thought Kaysa was really solid to start the game as well. Drew one or two penalties and made meters with his darts.

Yea a very strange call to limit his minutes after he produced an 80min MOM performance last week and was close to MOM the week before

Bazal

Post Whore
Seffa Paulo MOTM.
shame on you Parra.

What? Seriously? How??

Fifita made 160m, 6 tackle breaks, 40 tackles himself offloaded at will....

(Pretty sure this bloke has me on ignore, but FFS, SEF??? They are drunk)

Noise

Coach
I said it before but I honestly reckon BA forgot about Kenny Edwards on the bench. He usually comes on after about 20min and we go to our proper attacking shape. We were down and needed points...No reason for Edwards to be sitting on the bench till the 50min mark

Bazal

Post Whore
I said it before but I honestly reckon BA forgot about Kenny Edwards on the bench. He usually comes on after about 20min and we go to our proper attacking shape. We were down and needed points...No reason for Edwards to be sitting on the bench till the 50min mark

I seriously don't think NRL coaches, with assistants and trainers sitting ON THE BENCH, forget a player is there. I reckon Kaysa was iffy, so that f**ked our interchange plan.

Unless, as I postulated, I'm simply going mental. But something clearly affected the interchange

It was weird alright.

Latest posts