What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

24 Hour NRL channel

nrlnrl

First Grade
This kokoda show is great.
Yep, I can't imagine how tough it would've been for the diggers. It makes you feel incredibly ashamed over things you complain about like traffic, standing in a queue at the pub for a beer etc.

no name

Coach
Lol, Creepy Crawley pissed off because his pal Stick got fined for saying ‘shit’ and Brown got nothing.
He seems to have it in for Browny with his rant tonight.
Apparently we all are privy to the depth of shit the Knights were in when Bennett left.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Yeah I dont anyone has shown footage of Penriths first ever game for years if not ever.

Nice change of pace after listening to Crawley getting hyped over Wayne.

King Ben

Juniors
I was just thinking, it's quite remarkable how much pull Matty Johns has over at Fox.

Radio co-hosts Emma and Pagey hired.
Former Ch. 7 Matty Johns Show writer Matt Nable hired as commentator.
Former segment producer on the Footy Show, the Professor, hired as producer and then given his own show.
Former ballboy-turned-friend Brett Finch handed second chance after being fired from Ch. 9.
Lifelong friend and former Ch. 9 colleague Steve Crawley hired as Head of Fox League.

And that's just off the top of my head.

Brutus

Referee
I was just thinking, it's quite remarkable how much pull Matty Johns has over at Fox.

Radio co-hosts Emma and Pagey hired.
Former Ch. 7 Matty Johns Show writer Matt Nable hired as commentator.
Former segment producer on the Footy Show, the Professor, hired as producer and then given his own show.
Former ballboy-turned-friend Brett Finch handed second chance after being fired from Ch. 9.
Lifelong friend and former Ch. 9 colleague Steve Crawley hired as Head of Fox League.

And that's just off the top of my head.

The worst of that lot is Emma Freedman. What a complete waste of rugby league space.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Caught my first look at Johns' sunday show tonight and all I can say is well done Hindy for getting off that shitheap of a show.

Emma f**king Freedman. Give me strength.

retch

Juniors
Okay then a 1/2 a point off for her being a simpleton/blonde but 1 point added on for her having a pleasant personality.

12.5 out of 10 now.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Was the finch segment the worse thing you’ve ever seen on Marty johns show? They ran a segment on the nrl’s player coaching program using role play to help players not get in problems, then straight after went to finch talking about getting pssed and waking up in his car in the club car park like it was some big thing! Even the “boys” on the show looked somewhat embarrassed by it! Dumb merkins whoever scheduled that. We get it finch, you were a half arsed player who pissed away your talent, you dont need to keep telling us and it isnt funny, just pretty sad.

Rocket's tache

Juniors
Was the finch segment the worse thing you’ve ever seen on Marty johns show? They ran a segment on the nrl’s player coaching program using role play to help players not get in problems, then straight after went to finch talking about getting pssed and waking up in his car in the club car park like it was some big thing! Even the “boys” on the show looked somewhat embarrassed by it! Dumb merkins whoever scheduled that. We get it finch, you were a half arsed player who pissed away your talent, you dont need to keep telling us and it isnt funny, just pretty sad.

Couldn't agree more. And what does he bring to the party anyway ? That stupid laugh and that's it.

I'm no fan of 'Freeo' (very matey, Matty !) but at least she's always smart and professional.