What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 9 vs Dragons @ Jubilee Oval

Who will win? Round 9: Dragons v Storm

• St George Illawarra Dragons 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Melbourne Storm 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2018 - Round 9
St George Illawarra Dragons v Melbourne Storm
Jubilee Oval, Carlton (TICKETS)
Sunday 6 May 2018

Gates 11:30am / ISP 11:45am / NRL 2pm

TL-SGI18.png

1. Matthew Dufty 2. Nene Macdonald 3. Euan Aitken 4. Timoteo Lafai 5. Jason Nightingale 6. Gareth Widdop 7. Ben Hunt 8. James Graham 9. Cameron McInnes 10. Paul Vaughan 11. Tyson Frizell 12. Tariq Sims 13. Jack de Belin
Interchange: 14. Jeremy Latimore 15. Kurt Mann 16. Leeson Ah Mau 17. Reece Robson 18. Jacob Host 19. Zac Lomax 20. Mitchell Allgood 21. Hame Sele

TL-MEL18.png

1. Billy Slater 2. Suliasi Vunivalu 3. Will Chambers 4. Curtis Scott 5. Josh Addo-carr 6. Cameron Munster 7. Ryley Jacks 8. Christian Welch 9. Cameron Smith 10. Nelson Asofa-Solomona 11. Felise Kaufusi 12. Ryan Hoffman 13. Dale Finucane
Interchange: 14. Brandon Smith 15. Kenneath Bromwich 16. Joe Stimson 17. Sam Kasiano 18. Young Tonumaipea 19. Patrick Kaufusi 20. Tui Kamikamica 21. Brodie Croft

REF-YELLOW-1000px_1.jpg

Referees: Matt Cecchin, Chris Butler
Sideline Officials: Nick Beashel, Rickey McFarlane
Video Referees: Ashley Klein, Luke Patten

Feeder club matches
DRAGONS (NSWRL)
SUN
Dragons v Wests Magpies (WST) @ Jubilee Oval, ISP 11:45am (FOX)

STORM (QRL - Easts, Sunshine Coast & Victoria)
SAT
SUN
Sunshine Coast v Capras @ Sunshine Coast Stadium, Colts 10:20am / ISC 12pm
Souths Logan (BRI) v Easts @ Davies Park, Colts 1:20pm / ISC 3pm
Victoria Colts BYE​

Last edited by a moderator:

This Year?

Immortal
Hoping to see a few Storm supporters at Jubilee on Sunday, I miss Hodgy and a few others. What happened to that 1999 guy?

ouryears

Bench
Hoping to see a few Storm supporters at Jubilee on Sunday, I miss Hodgy and a few others. What happened to that 1999 guy?
This forum is like a grave yard This year, there is nothing happening here mate. Hard when every fan they have are out driving in the one little vw

ouryears

Bench

NRL 2018 - Round 9
St George Illawarra Dragons v Melbourne Storm
Jubilee Oval, Carlton (TICKETS)
Sunday 6 May 2018

Gates 11:30am / ISP 11:45am / NRL 2pm

TL-SGI18.png

1. Matthew Dufty 2. Nene Macdonald 3. Euan Aitken 4. Timoteo Lafai 5. Jason Nightingale 6. Gareth Widdop 7. Ben Hunt 8. James Graham 9. Cameron McInnes 10. Paul Vaughan 11. Tyson Frizell 12. Tariq Sims 13. Jack de Belin
Interchange: 14. Jeremy Latimore 15. Kurt Mann 16. Leeson Ah Mau 17. Reece Robson 18. Jacob Host 19. Zac Lomax 20. Mitchell Allgood 21. Hame Sele

TL-MEL18.png

1. Billy Slater 2. Suliasi Vunivalu 3. Will Chambers 4. Curtis Scott 5. Josh Addo-carr 6. Cameron Munster 7. Ryley Jacks 8. Christian Welch 9. Cameron Smith 10. Nelson Asofa-Solomona 11. Felise Kaufusi 12. Ryan Hoffman 13. Dale Finucane
Interchange: 14. Brandon Smith 15. Kenneath Bromwich 16. Joe Stimson 17. Sam Kasiano 18. Young Tonumaipea 19. Patrick Kaufusi 20. Tui Kamikamica 21. Brodie Croft

REF-YELLOW-1000px_1.jpg

Referees: Matt Cecchin, Chris Butler
Sideline Officials: Nick Beashel, Rickey McFarlane
Video Referees: Ashley Klein, Luke Patten

Feeder club matches
DRAGONS (NSWRL)
SUN
Dragons v Wests Magpies (WST) @ Jubilee Oval, ISP 11:45am (FOX)

STORM (QRL - Easts, Sunshine Coast & Victoria)
SAT
SUN
Sunshine Coast v Capras @ Sunshine Coast Stadium, Colts 10:20am / ISC 12pm
Souths Logan (BRI) v Easts @ Davies Park, Colts 1:20pm / ISC 3pm
Victoria Colts BYE​
Has Melbourne been wiped out in an Alien attack?

Apocalypse?

Poor rorters

This Year?

Immortal
I felt sorry for the 2 elderly Storm supporters that sat in front of me today, One of them thought I was Craig Bellamy.

Gareth67

First Grade
Aren't you blokes Dragon supporters ? What the heck are you doing here at the end of the world , you nasty beggars - get back to Kogarah and see if you can find our Cameron's jewels , otherwise we will never hear the end of it !

ouryears

Bench
Aren't you blokes Dragon supporters ? What the heck are you doing here at the end of the world , you nasty beggars - get back to Kogarah and see if you can find our Cameron's jewels , otherwise we will never hear the end of it !
Ha ha
I got tickets to Melbourne last week to see my brother in law at 630pm tonight, landed and saw the streets were empty here, no posts on the forum, lights turned off, doors barricaded....

Enough to make we realise it was US, we have scared the bejesus out of them.

So had to at least get their forum back on circuit.

Saw their bus (lil ole vw) arrive at airport to pick up their 2 fans.

Gareth67

First Grade
Ha ha
I got tickets to Melbourne last week to see my brother in law at 630pm tonight, landed and saw the streets were empty here, no posts on the forum, lights turned off, doors barricaded....

Enough to make we realise it was US, we have scared the bejesus out of them.

So had to at least get their forum back on circuit.

Saw their bus (lil ole vw) arrive at airport to pick up their 2 fans.

Good on you ouryears I hope that you enjoyed your stay while in Melbourne , but I think it's time that we got the hell out of here as this place is starting to give me the spooks , it's sooooo lonely here .

ouryears

Bench
Good on you ouryears I hope that you enjoyed your stay while in Melbourne , but I think it's time that we got the hell out of here as this place is starting to give me the spooks , it's sooooo lonely here .
Yep, I've gone back to home sweet home of the dragon's forum.

Latest posts