What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 10 vs Cowboys @ Leichhardt Oval

Who will win? Round 10: Wests Tigers v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

super_coach

First Grade
Anyway best side we have had for a few weeks, expect McQueen to come in for Lawrence if he fails to recover

Tiger Ted

Bench
It would appear my mail man went to the wrong box!!!!! No Tui and no Josh A
I’m not surprised about Tui but very surprised that Aloai isn’t even on extended bench.What the fk has he done wrong to b demoted so far down pecking order.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Weird that Aloiai had 1 bad game v the Eels and has been completely dumped. I’d have him over Sue/Grant

Not expecting Lawrence to play

Otherwise it’s as good as we can put out three with who’s available I guess

Clifferd

Coach
Glad Chee Kam keeps getting rewarded. Been our most consistent player all year and was probably our only shining light in that nz game. Can also fill in at centre at a pinch

Tiger05

First Grade
I think that is a pretty good team. I'm glad the rumour of Tui getting the fullback spot isn't true. That just doesn't make sense to me.

I also think Aloiai should be there. Even though he made some huge mistakes that game he also dented the line.

I know our forwards were not much chop against the Warriors due to the amount of defence they had to do but Benji was bloody awful again ,for a senior player to continually miss tackles,kick poorly,be reluctant to run and take the wrong option on a number of occasions you have to wonder if he needs a spell,goes to the bench or has a stint in reserves.
I hope he comes good,but we need better from him when we are under pressure and need leadership.

Vozzy

Juniors
Yeah what the hell Aloiai in the ISP. Maybe they all have individual goals. Like Aloiai might be no loose carries he makes 2-3 errors a game just from hitting it up. Not sure what he has been like in defence in terms of missed tackles all I know is last week our forwards got rolled in the middle and we had no go forward.

Tiger Ted

Bench
If there is anybody who warrants a selection drop lately it’s Rochow & Marshall. Aloiai would still be my first picked which is why I’m baffled
How the fk Rochow continues to get a gig in the starting team & Aloiai is in ISP beggars belief.

Aloiai must’ve transgressed of the field coz it can’t b due to form or ability that he is absent from our 17.If he’s not in our top 6 forwards(Packer Twal Rowdy matulino Aloiai & chee-kam) then I’ll b damned !

Rochow has been getting dominated in both D&A,I would prefer JA and MCK in the starting back row rather than a plodder than offers bugger all.

Rhyno

First Grade
A couple of weeks ago tiger fans were saying rochow was a Smokey for origin

gordsy

Juniors
IMO Blokes like MWZ Rochow Godinet etc are basically gap fillers. They can come in for a few weeks at a time to cover an Injury but ask them to be a first grader for long periods of time and they struggle.

Latest posts