What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 V Souths

ozbuck

Juniors
I'm not angry that we lost, I'm angry because we played like shit, the refs had a shocker, he left hunt out there injured and once again mary is a stubborn f**kwit who won't switch things up and adapt to the game.

Haha that's what I'm talking about. We were outplayed. Rabbits are top 3. We had lossed 1 game before this game!!!

Let majority of blame fall back into Mary haha standard. Small thinking.

Old Timer

Coach
Totally agree mate, the usuals will be back with the same old crap again. Sack Mary, use of the bench, sack Nighty
Well all week people said we were one big man down on the bench so did that not prove correct?
JDB went off early and he brings on a prop
Half gets injured early and runs around on 1 leg for 55 minutes
Nighty again proves that he can’t defend when he runs in off his wing
Forwards again looking busted after a heavy 4 weeks
Supposedly getting a player ready for 1st grade and gives him 5 minutes
What’s not to bitch about or demand a sacking or 2 in resoect of all of that.

dungay dragon

Juniors
anything to come from this game is brandy Alexander is a gibberer
Good luck to the Bunnies ..outstanding first half in particular..Our boys were never in the Hunt..
Am thinking some of our so called Origin hopefuls have been reading too many papers and walking around with their heads in the Clouds..Tyson a certainty but the others i feel will now struggle to make the Blues Side ...

SET2JT

Juniors
First of all Souths played really well and i thought we were always going to lose this game as we have had 2 big games before this. But what happened to sending players in the bin for repeted offences in the 20. I think we had 5 penalties and all were in the 20.

possm

Coach
Bad thing is that we were flat today, the coach has not improved a bit with still the same old same old issues and we may have some busted players. The good thing may be that most of the would be SOO players have played themselves out of selection. On today's performance none except for Frizell should be picked for SOO.

Dragsters

First Grade
South's took all their opportunities and we made too many errors today.

That said JDB was a passenger as was Hunt with a bad cork early and with Mann off for the game with HIA Mary had no halfback option left.

To be so off today and with a few injuries to be still within 8 points until the death tells me its not all bad.

Friz, Sims, McInnes, Lafai and Dufty all tried hard today.

Still 2 points clear on top of the comp...

Last edited:

Pro Dragons

Juniors
Souths moved quickly up in defence in our last plays which stifled our attack. It seems they did their homework on us. We either need to get much better if we stick with today's last play option or we need a plan B to keep the defence guessing. Let's hope Mary does his homework and comes up with a some ideas that won't see us fade away like the past 2 seasons.

hazzbeen

Bench
First of all Souths played really well and i thought we were always going to lose this game as we have had 2 big games before this. But what happened to sending players in the bin for repeted offences in the 20. I think we had 5 penalties and all were in the 20.
Yep but couldn't score , there lays the problem should have come away with something .....

Gareth67

First Grade
Big let down from last week , still we didn't collapse completely as in years pass . Don't like the look of our first injuries for the season , Hint and Vaughan limping in the latter stages . Lomax , well only Mary could stuff up the bench - why have one if you are not utilising it to get the maximum benefit from it ?

Souths were as I thought - really pumped for this match and took the game to us and basically done what we ourselves have been doing to other teams . Perhaps as a result of today's poor display the Dragons may no longer have a large representation in the Origin side ?

The boys will regroup and move forward - this mob is a different animal compared to previous seasons .