What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Levi wants out?

Jesfery

Juniors
Brown denied Levi was only back in the top grade last night against the Panthers to appease him because of his request.

“Not true. Moons [Mooney] and I went down and watched our Cup side play Wyong last Saturday and Danny played very well along with Josh King,” Brown said.

“That’s the reason he and Josh were picked."

Noname36

First Grade
What Woosh is clearly saying is that Brown has gone the wrong way about this. This goes to prove that Bennett is a far superior coach to him and we should be hoping that Brown follows Wayne’s selection style where he continuely picks his pets week after week despite their poor attitude...I mean look how well that is working out for them. Destroyed at home by Manly. Let’s hope that Brown follows Bennett’s wonderful process quickly so we can also experience the same treat.

Spot On

Coach
I can't believe how bad the Brisbane defence is. It's mirroring ours.

Bennett needs to change tack with that young Haas bloke. He'll wreck him before he is ready. Very unBennett like.

Sam Thaiday starting prop??? FFS how bad is Korbin going if he can't get the start over Sam?

Knight Vision

First Grade
I can't believe how bad the Brisbane defence is. It's mirroring ours.

Bennett needs to change tack with that young Haas bloke. He'll wreck him before he is ready. Very unBennett like.

Sam Thaiday starting prop??? FFS how bad is Korbin going if he can't get the start over Sam?
reeks of desperation from Bennett and it could be argued if it werent for some very fortuitous calls go their way they'd be near the the bottom of the table.

Glendale

Juniors
People may not agree but I feel I need to raise the subject of Griffin's attack. It's pretty rank IMO. Earlier in the year people were saying they liked the fact his passes always hit the mark, well that doesn't matter if it takes 1 minute to f***in get there. He's an absolute rock in defence but to be a top 4 side in the future I think we're gonna need a lot more out of our hooker. Basically if we weren't as tragic up the middle as we are right now, we wouldn't need Griffin as much.

I am however disappointed that Levi has virtually given up on fighting for a spot so early in the piece when he still has two years on contract. He is the NZ test hooker and I can definitely see where he's coming from in terms of not getting enough first grade time so far this season, but to go up to Browny's office yourself and ask for a release... That's poor.

slotmachine

First Grade
He's not the NZ test hooker. As much as Elijah Taylor is anyway.

If he wants to stay in the team, giving the ball to ponga when he's screaming for it on the left might be an idea. Instead of shoveling it to lamb to die with the ball.

Last edited:

Spot On

Coach
I can't be too harsh on either rake, they have powder puff props getting smashed everytime they run the ball. Not sure how Griffin is supposed to rip it up with blokes getting smashed backwards.

Noname36

First Grade
What??!?
What does Bennett have to do with Levi????
Tell you what though this Anthony Seibold can coach.
Everyone predicted Souths to get the wooden spoons this year.
Why can’t we attack and defend like them?

He’s a very smart coach. Not utilising Gagai very much is helping them.

Nobody would have predicted them for the spoon. They have one of the most expensive rosters in the comp. God you make up a lot of shit lol.

When are you off to the Souths forum btw? Or are you staying clear because they haven’t been impressed with Gags?

Noname36

First Grade
Very true, not sure if they've ever seen a quick play the ball, on their team anyway

Very true. We always play it so slowly. It’s actually amazing how effective our attack has been considering the opposition are able to reset after each tackle.

mozza91

Coach
Whoosh still pretending to be a Knights fan? Great commitment. Totally pointless and not believable but good commitment none the less.

Noname36

First Grade
Since you want to keep trolling and we talking about play the ball speed.
Souths are the fastest average play the ball team in the comp.
Guess who has their fastest average play the ball speed?
Strangely enough Gagaga does.
The average play the ball speed when we played them last week.

1. Ponga - 3.82s
2. Sio - 3.21s
3. Sione - 3.4s
4. Ross - 3.51s
5. SKD - 3.06s
6. Watson - 3.08s
7. Cogger - 4.24s
8. Ese’ese - 3.94s
9. Griffin - 2.68s
10. Lillyman - 3.76s
11. Fitzgibbon - 3.22s
12. Guerra - 3.41s
13. Barnett - 3.08s

1. Johnson - 3.35s
2. Graham - 3.66s
3. Inglis - 2.95s
4. Gagaga - 2.60s
5. Jennings - 3.01s
6. Walker - 4.51s
7. Reynolds - 3.2s
8. Thomas Burgess - 3.01s
9. Cook - 3.68s
10. George Burgess - 3.43s
11. Sutton - 2.77s
12. Crichton - 3.24s
13. Murray - 3.25s

https://www.nrl.com/draw/nrl-premiership/2018/round-9/knights-vs-rabbitohs/

Slade’s stat is little misleading as he only had 2 play the balls.

Hahahahahahahaha!

Guys...look at this...

Ponga has one of the worse play-the-ball speeds in our side. We better ask Souths for a swap for Gagai immediately. Something tells me they'd agree lol.

Noname36

First Grade
Blah blah blah.
You bring up useless crap that has nothing to do with the discussion.
What does Ponga have to do with anything???
You’re a bad troll and it’s getting boring zzzzz

Well if you want me to stay on your discussion:

Easy to play the ball quickly when you're not fatigued because your contribution consists of 9 runs for a whopping 83 metres. The worst of any back on the field. No wonder Souths fans haven't been impressed.

Noname36

First Grade
Nice try.
Today against the Dragons.
Gagaga - 2.83s play the ball speed, 144m with 15 plays the ball the second fastest average play the ball speed on the team behind lazy Sutton - 2.72s play the ball speed who made 112m from 10 play the balls

Better luck next time troll.

Wow, that must have taken you a long time to still not post anything remotely convincing/interesting.