What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Old Timer

Coach
Who would have you replaced Hunt with, after Mann was ruled out after a HIA?
Mc Inness to half, Nighty to hooker, Lomax to wing easy peasy but Mann should have already been at half well before the HIA and then it would be Nighty to FB, Dufty to wing, Nene to centre, Lomax to wing and Aitken to lock to cover JDB if he wasn't coming back.

Hey fake lawyer, leave the legal work to me. Go back to championing the fake coach like the true fake fan you are.

Straight Shooter
You go back to your fake girlfriend lol what a squeezer I support the team through thick an thin you bag the coach and supporters when we lose and are nowhere to be seen when we win so you’re fake! As fake as fake gets fake fan fake intellectual and a fake man lol FAKE

Mc Inness to half, Nighty to hooker, Lomax to wing easy peasy but Mann should have already been at half well before the HIA and then it would be Nighty to FB, Dufty to wing, Nene to centre, Lomax to wing and Aitken to lock to cover JDB if he wasn't coming back.

Or you could have just had the extra forward on the bench in the first place if you knew JDB was carrying an injury which he was.
Then Mann dosnt play half the first half in the middle and gets a head knock and comes off.

rednwhites

Juniors
Not a Mary fan (obviously, as I started this thread) but I am happy both Robson and Lomax got a few minutes. Not sure they needed much more to serve a purpose for Origin period. They got a taste without endangering our prospects.

St Georgio

Juniors
The Muppet still hasn't realized its a 17 man game. What he did with Lomax today and Robson last week was a disgrace
You are so right, game gone in the 1st 20 minutes blood the young gunners, who cares we lost today, but we found bitcoin, Mary playing for long love coin!

Old Timer

Coach
Not a Mary fan (obviously, as I started this thread) but I am happy both Robson and Lomax got a few minutes. Not sure they needed much more to serve a purpose for Origin period. They got a taste without endangering our prospects.
IMO both have been given hospital passes.
7 minutes and 5 minutes is not a taste it is a f**king joke.
The only good thing is neither will be needed because despite all the conjecture we will likely only get 1 player into SOO and if we get anymore the selectors are kidding themselves.
Vaughan is nowhere near the force he was last year.
De Belin is busted goods.
Cook won the jersey today.
Aitken can't set up a support player and if Holmes and Ado Carr are the wingers they will want centres who can pass.

Dragons 09

Juniors
The only good thing is neither will be needed because despite all the conjecture we will likely only get 1 player into SOO and if we get anymore the selectors are kidding themselves.
Aitken can't set up a support player and if Holmes and Ado Carr are the wingers they will want centres who can pass.

Not sure you will see Holmes as a NSW winger OT!

Frank Facer

First Grade
That would have been 5 positional changes to replace one player. lol I think that would have been a major disruption.

Old Timer

Coach
That would have been 5 positional changes to replace one player. lol I think that would have been a major disruption.
Well with the bench he picked that IMO is what would have been required on the proviso JDB stayed off injured.
Major disruption yes but we didn't disrupt anything, played with busted players, went with the same old game plan and lost in other words we did nothing and still expected to win.
If he had of had 1 extra forward on the bench to start with then 1 change only other than replacements for injury.

st shaneoh

Juniors
Why would Aitken pass to Holmes in origin? He will be playing for Qld

slippery5

Juniors
Of course you're correct.
Confused myself thinking about him playing outside Dugan but of course that was Australia.
Well if Aitken does get selected for NSW at least the Qld wingers won't get any intercepts off him. LOL
Too funny, that's the best get out of jail I've read.

Latest posts