What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita as Co-Captain

One thing I kind of picked up about A-Fi today, yes he was awesome again but I get the feeling he is starting to feel the pressure of being the solo dominant forward.
He needs Gal back to take some pressure off.
I am in no way having go at him, his presence has been immense

Frenzy.

Immortal
One thing I kind of picked up about A-Fi today, yes he was awesome again but I get the feeling he is starting to feel the pressure of being the solo dominant forward.
He needs Gal back to take some pressure off.
I am in no way having go at him, his presence has been immense

His knee is pretty pharqued. It’s gonna tell on him sooner or later.

If the others all return en masse in the next month I’d send him on a holiday after a game or two with the band back together

Weaponhead

Coach
His knee is pretty pharqued. It’s gonna tell on him sooner or later.

If the others all return en masse in the next month Is send him on a holiday after a game or two with the band back together
Has to be managed carefully. He must be fit for the finals for us to have a shot at winning the comp.

Congratulations to Andrew Fifita!

Another 3 points in the Dally M’s

He now goes to outright first on 16 Points.

Ponga is on 15
Brooks is on 13
Maloney is on 13

Then daylight.

Wouldn’t it be awesome if he won the bloody thing.

Points awarded in our game this weekend was;

Fifita 3 Points
Holmes 2 points
Seggy 1 Point.

Which was pretty much the popular choice of our 3,2 & 1.

Generalzod

Immortal
They should change his name to Rambo he is a one man army....hasn't he really silence some of his harshes critics lately especially Kent and Hooper lately. You don't see Fafita pulling people legs like Cameron Smith.

Last edited:

jc155776

Coach
Watch how mature he has become.

Not arguing with referees. Not trying to always milk penalties. Just being dominant and making the refs respect him.

I’d leave him Captain with Wade this year. What a beast he is now.

bluefox1968

Juniors
If the others all return en masse in the next month I’d send him on a holiday after a game or two with the band back together

Yes, but our front-row stocks are a little thin. We have great back-rowers!

Maybe we could do the unthinkable, and actually play Gal at Prop for 2 weeks!

We would STILL have an awesome back row, with quality reserves...

CEO

Juniors
I cant recall him being penalised or having a handling error for incorrect play the ball this year. Makes a difference.

I cant recall him being penalised or having a handling error for incorrect play the ball this year. Makes a difference.
Which should shut all the whingers on here up finally who are like housewives doing a final building inspection report "oh, Ithought that would be wider" kind of stuff. FMD, bagging a 120 kg guy playing 60 minutes running 200 metres & making 40 odd tackles & the whngers would come in here & say " oh, but his play the balls" FMD.
FTR, his play the ball speed is still the fastest in the club by a country mile. Even yesterday.

Quigs

Immortal
Fingers crossed, please don't pick him for the Channel Nein State of Origin games

shadowboxer

First Grade
Watch how mature he has become.

Not arguing with referees. Not trying to always milk penalties. Just being dominant and making the refs respect him.

I’d leave him Captain with Wade this year. What a beast he is now.
Agree completely - shame he didn't get that try near the death of the game, he bloody earned it

SharkShocked

Bench
I love the fact that Flanno was sending messages down trying to get him not to carry the ball and just tackle towards the end haha. Guy is a beast.