What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cam Smith retiring from rep footy

JJ

Immortal
I get why people don't like him, but if this is what he's doing then good on him - the greatest hooker to ever play the game, and a great all round player - yes, grubby, head of referees etc - but you're a fool if you wouldn't want him wearing #9 for your team

Eelectrica

Referee
Bring back Daniel Wagon!

If NSW can't win this year and probably the next 3 or more I have no idea when they're going to win another series.

Clifferd

Coach
I get why people don't like him, but if this is what he's doing then good on him - the greatest hooker to ever play the game, and a great all round player - yes, grubby, head of referees etc - but you're a fool if you wouldn't want him wearing #9 for your team

I think the timing of it is pretty poor. Why not face the music and wait till after the series is over

Or, he could’ve announced it at the start of the year...

JJ

Immortal
I think the timing of it is pretty poor. Why not face the music and wait till after the series is over

Or, he could’ve announced it at the start of the year...

Sure, but the world's not perfect. He's a champion, Cooper Cronk should be very grateful

He's a total asshole for doing this. As it is the series was looking pretty boring after the departure of Jonathan Thurston and Cooper Cronk and he pulls this shit 3 weeks out from the series opener - selfish bastard. He's robbed NSW of a half decent victory and given a massive f**k you to all of Queensland.

Latest posts