What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QLD Team 2017

big hit!

Bench
QLD at 6s & 7s & 9s at the mo. Great to see for a change. The only certainty you'd think is Munster. Morgan probably gets the right side purely due to being an incumbent starter and being able to do something other than dropping the ball in big games. If Walters has known the Smith thing was coming, then he'd already have an idea who he wants at acting half. I'm glad there isn't a standout. Lucky for QLD, Walters has played footy before unlike some of the brain farts here who are suggesting Hunt. I can imagine that merkin slipping off Klemmer, RCG, JTrb, Vaughan, DeBellin and a darting Cook all game. No hiding on the edges in defence as #9 you dumb merkins. Some folks here think this American Football and you just play on one side of the ball

big hit!

Bench
Gus (I'm not Gold I'm...) Gould doing his gum flappin' impersonation of an authority:

https://www.msn.com/en-au/sport/rugby-league/slater-to-walk-before-origin-iii-gould/ar-AAxlyHV

If this ugly fat waste of space was such a pucking great prognosticator, how come he didn't see Smith's retirement coming? Park off Gus. You're a noise machine not an authority. Go dye your hair again puckwit.

Slater's will have the influence with those line breaks up the middle could be a thing of the past without Smith and Cronk. Can still run off Munster though so not all lost

gUt

Coach
1. Slater
2. Gagai
3. Inglis (c)
4. Chambers
5. Holmes
6. Munster
7. Hunt
8. Scott
9. McCullough
10. Napa