What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R12 Sat - Panthers 28-2 Dragons @ Panthers

Round 12: Panthers v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2018 - Round 12
Penrith Panthers v St George Illawarra Dragons
Panthers Stadium, Penrith (TICKETS)
Saturday 26 May 2018

Gates 3pm / Flegg 3:15pm / ISP 5:15pm / NRL 7:35pm

TL-PEN18.png

1. Dallin Watene Zelezniak 2. Christian Crichton 3. Tyrone Peachey 4. Dean Whare 5. Tyrone Phillips 6. James Maloney 7. Nathan Cleary 8. Trent Merrin 9. Sione Katoa 10. Reagan Campbell-Gillard 11. Corey Harawera Naera 12. Isaah Yeo 13. James Fisher-Harris
Interchange: 14. Wayde Egan 15. Jack Hetherington 16. Viliame Kikau 17. James Tamou 18. Jarome Luai 19. Kaide Ellis 20. Tyrone May 21. Tom Eisenhuth

TL-SGI18.png

1. Matthew Dufty 2. Nene Macdonald 3. Euan Aitken 4. Timoteo Lafai 5. Jason Nightingale 6. Gareth Widdop 7. Ben Hunt 8. James Graham 9. Cameron McInnes 10. Paul Vaughan 11. Tyson Frizell 12. Tariq Sims 13. Jack de Belin
Interchange: 14. Jeremy Latimore 15. Kurt Mann 16. Leeson Ah Mau 17. Blake Lawrie 18. Reece Robson 19. Zac Lomax 20. Luciano Leilua 21. Hame Sele

REF-YELLOW-1000px_1.jpg

Referees: Gerard Sutton, Chris Sutton
Sideline Officials: Nick Beashel, Rickey McFarlane
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Ben Galea

Feeder club matches
PANTHERS & DRAGONS (NSWRL)
SAT
Knights v Dragons @ Cessnock SG, Flegg 3pm
Panthers v Mounties (CAN) @ Panthers Stadium, Flegg 3:15pm / ISP 5:15pm
SUN
Knights v Dragons @ McDonald Jones Stadum, ISP 11:45am​

Last edited by a moderator:

TheFrog

Coach
Penrith to get home by 4 and announce themselves as premiership favourites!
We are currently on the 4th line along with the Rabbitohs at $8.00, behind the Dragons, Roosters and Storm (all of whom have been favourites in recent weeks, it is like musical chairs). It would take quite a few weeks yet to assume favouritism, and it seems to be a poisoned chalice anyway.

SBD82

Coach
We need to improve a lot from the last 2 weeks' performances.

Penrith are a very good side. With their current form I think they deserve to be favourites in this one. Can see them putting a score in us if we don't aim up in the middle and fix our right side defense.

to_ddeath

Coach
Will stick solid with Saints in my tipping comp as usual, but the Riff should do us based on current form. Anywhere near our last couple of games & they'll flog us.

pantherz9103

First Grade
We've struggled against the Dragons in recent years, although both teams are stronger than past seasons. We've beaten fairly average to lower teams so far, we need to prove ourselves by beating a good team. If our pack is as good we like to think it is they can match a very good Dragons pack and give us a good chance to win this one.

Das Gupta

Juniors
Should be a great match and I hope a nice tight one. Both sides have good forward packs and halves. Saints have the advantage in the backs with Penrith missing a few but hopefully a ripper of a game decided by brilliance, not the referees.

This Year?

Immortal
I hope Saints can recapture their early season form as they will need it to beat a black-hot panthers side. If Saints play anything like their last few weeks we will get rolled 13+, but if they aim up I think they can get them up the middle.

Panthers are going awesome to date and should be favourites to win this one. How good is it that it should sell out too? I'm hoping for no ref controversy and a great game for both sets of fans and neutrals alike with a great spectacle of rugby league.

Latest posts