What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Frank Facer

First Grade
Package deal with coach and ceo to switch clubs to be announced .
I have got say, I laughed when I read this post. lol

I am not saying that it won't happen. lol

I remember laughing when I heard that Israel Folau has signed to play AFL. I could hardly believe it either.

Doust is stepping down, so he is available, maybe another club has recruited Doust? lol lol lol. Then Doust said, I want to bring Mary with me. lol

If Jon Moz is correct, my first and only guess is that I would be Bellamy and whoever Melbourne's CEO is?

dragonssamy61

First Grade
I have got say, I laughed when I read this post. lol

I am not saying that it won't happen. lol

I remember laughing when I heard that Israel Folau has signed to play AFL. I could hardly believe it either.

Doust is stepping down, so he is available, maybe another club has recruited Doust? lol lol lol. Then Doust said, I want to bring Mary with me. lol

If Jon Moz is correct, my first and only guess is that I would be Bellamy and whoever Melbourne's CEO is?

To brisbane

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Shannon frizell .tysons brother has been selected in the all black squad ,to play England soon.pity we didn't make move on him before such a pity .Now his worth is much higher.