What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 12 vs Sharks @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 12: Knights v Sharks

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Draw after Golden Point

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

macavity

Referee
Denniss and Naden means the centres are on notice...

Interesting Lillyman doesn't make the 17. Quite the fall from grace.

Frederick

Staff member
Don't get why Daifiti gets rewarded with a starting spot after losing the game for us last week. He could do with an extended stint in reggies...maybe he could use it to find some form of fitness?

Spot On

Coach
That was my initial thought.

Then anger, then head shaking and then questions related to how players can get to this level of footy and not be able to kick a ball.

Then tears.

Then further realisation how poor our depth is.

Etc etc, etc.

Old dog

Juniors
Denniss and Naden means the centres are on notice...

Interesting Lillyman doesn't make the 17. Quite the fall from grace.
Agreed, but they need to be very good, can't think what happened I was thinking Lillyman in DSaf out but potentially DSaf is better option, Lillyman not listed in reserves so 18th man no game time

PhilGould

Bench
Naden been going good this season at centre/fullback. Now he's in the 21 and named on the wing for the first time in NSW Cup so they may see him as an option to replace Sio in the near future.

Glendale

Juniors
That was my initial thought.

Then anger, then head shaking and then questions related to how players can get to this level of footy and not be able to kick a ball.

Then tears.

Then further realisation how poor our depth is.

Etc etc, etc.

Cogger is fine for an emergency halfback.

Spot On

Coach

Look, it was a no brainer for a bit of rev after the dog shit they dished up last week but I feel like we've been here before - many times over the years and the talk sounds good up till game time then...

The same shit is delivered.

It's a home game for the club Mark Hughes played for in the round to support his Foundation and the players should rise and show some sort of fight for an entire 80 minutes to show what it means to them. A big home crowd that has seen 2 shitful home games the past few weeks and 2 competition points that must be taken. Players apparently put on notice possibly playing for a future at the club (I hope this is true) so surely they have to deliver something this time.

Too many times in big games at home weve failed to fire a shot in the past few seasons. I hope this is different.

Haffa

Agreed, but they need to be very good, can't think what happened I was thinking Lillyman in DSaf out but potentially DSaf is better option, Lillyman not listed in reserves so 18th man no game time
King will probably drop off the bench for Lillyman IMO

Old dog

Juniors
Feeling that coaching contract pressure
Feel it's more of a gee up for the players, think Brownie is safe till end 2019 no matter the results, we can't go through another rebuild and that's what happens when you change Coaches

Latest posts