What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R12 Fri - Cowboys 6-7 Storm @ 1300SMILES

Round 12: Cowboys v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Screen_Shot_2018-05-25_at_9.45.33_pm.png

^^ JT's reaction to the Cows losing Ponga

Card Shark

Immortal
That 7 all ticket was a rush to the head as I had another $5 in my weekly betting budget left to spend (of $40). So I thought,bugger it and centred that bet around a few more that I'd already put on. And they were all $2 bets...and I did bet around the 7 all draw. Result paid $3k.

The cowboys were utterly pathetic tonight mate, capped off with the field goal attempts.

King hit

Coach
Alexander has been proven right saying Thurston looked like he had played to long. Had another below par performance tonight and doesn’t look like getting any better.

TheFrog

Coach
The Grand Final that this was a replay of the replay of the replay of wasn't very good anyway, and this match didn't let that tradition down.

GongPanther

Referee
Alexander has been proven right saying Thurston looked like he had played to long. Had another below par performance tonight and doesn’t look like getting any better.
To be fair on both sides,I though they cancelled each other out,and as a result,you will find big games like this can implode with lots of errors and faults.

I think the Cows gave it as good as they could. Thurston I'm convinced is playing needled every week.That is the only excuse I can see for his form being so indifferent.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Parra will take it and you'll be left with nothing, I do feel for Cows fans

I'm not even bitter about 2015 unlike yourself, they endured hell to get there
I loved the 2015 GF. But some Cowboys fans here acted like (and continue to do so) utterly ungracious twats after their win. They're reaping what they sowed IMO.

Latest posts