What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R12 Sat - Panthers 28-2 Dragons @ Panthers

Round 12: Panthers v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
Mary just isn't cut out for the job. We're fading fast for the second year in a row. Faded badly in 2015 as well, but managed to squeak into 8th. Remind me again what the definition of insanity is?

Simply give it time mate. Besides,you're still in equal first place ffs.

GongPanther

Referee
We have been woeful the last 3 weeks. Canberra were shit enough to let us win anyway last week. It's a repeat of last year. Equal first in may means f**k-all.
Every team has had its periods of poor form. Give it a couple of days to fully process the good,rather than the bad points.

This Year?

Immortal
Congrats Panthers far too good today. I didn't watch the game but I can only assume we were completely outplayed and outclassed. Hopefully the Panthers carry the "benchmark" tag better than we have since Bellamy lumped it on us.

Losing to sides who play an uptempo game with good linespeed are starting to become a common thing for us. Add to that an injury or 2 and we are back to being a very average team.

I'm disappointed, but what disappoints me the most is after how this game was pumped up we weren't even competitive. Taking the 2 when 8-0 down was a genius decision. Judging by what I've read in the thread, we simply don't have what it takes to win when we are put under pressure.

to_ddeath

Coach
f**k the Riff.
f**k their bandwagon fans
f**k the Moustached Douchebag Hyphen-Gillarse grub and his smug mug
f**k Baloney
f**k all hyphenated surnames
f**k Widderp and his hair gel half arsed effort
f**k our edge defense
f**k Mehry and his stubborn brain dead delusions
f**k deja vu
f**k it all

T.

This Year?

Immortal
f**k the Riff.
f**k the Moustached Douchebag Hyphen-Gillarse
f**k Baloney
f**k our edge defense
f**k deja vu
f**k it all

T.

That was a kiwilike meltdown. All it needed was a sook about how hated we are by opposition fans.
f**k it!

Exsilium

First Grade
f**k the Riff.
f**k Baloney
f**k our edge defense
f**k deja vu
f**k it all

T.

This must be a transcript from the visitors coaching box.

Either that someone’s having a meltdown.

to_ddeath

Coach
The sides would have been picked last week. Frizell is certain, DeBelin certain if fit, Vaughan likely, Aitken likely, Hunt certain if fit, Mc Innes very possible, Sims possible. Rep sides don't get changed on one game.

Frizz and Sims. They won't feed the rest...

carcharias

Immortal
f**k the Riff.
f**k Baloney
f**k our edge defense
f**k deja vu
f**k it all

T.
Bandwagons fans are what the Dragons have built an existence on.

Maloney has given this Panthers side an edge they haven’t had for a very long time.

The Dragons didn’t show up last night with the same intensity as the Panthers.

Maybe some of them were too worried about not getting injured and jeopardising their Origin selection.

carcharias

Immortal
Yeah, could see Sharks jerseys all over town in 2016...big shipment came in that year, so many poor sods having to wait years for their order to arrive...

Ha

My 8 year can sledge better than you.

That’s was actually really hopeless.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Maloney has given this Panthers side an edge they haven’t had for a very long time.

The Dragons didn’t show up last night with the same intensity as the Panthers.

Maybe some of them were too worried about not getting injured and jeopardising their Origin selection.
Maloney should be first bloke picked for nsw.
Come up against just about anyone in this comp and if you're even a bit off, you will get smashed. Hoping JDB, Vaughn and Sims join Lord Frizz in the Blues side, because they are just made for origin.