What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State of Origin 2018

callmack1

Staff member

Curns13

Juniors
Queenslanders are in-bred and have 2 heads so they should have twice as much adversity! ;)
Name calling this early. No wonder the other 17 million Australians hate you lot. I’ve got 4 words for you Southy, ELEVEN OUT OF TWELVE!

doyen

Bench
So me and Callmack are onboard team Maroon? Any others out there on the side of the good guys?

Moi !!!! Have always barracked for QLD!!!

If Damien makes the NSWs side he'll be the most deserving selection.

He will turn 27 in June & has overcome a lot of rejection over the years since he entered the system as a teenager!

He has never given up & he admits himself that he only got a real opportunity when Liccha was injured in 2015????????????????? He admits that his career would probably have been over except for that piece of luck!

Sths picked him up after his efforts at that time.

He is the ultimate PRO[& a top human] who works his butt off to succeed--good luck to him!!

He marries a smoking good sort in October too!!!!!

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
With squads being announced tomorrow night, I thought it's time we get this started.

Can't wait!!

Queensland team leaks: https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/05/27...ns-race-for-queensland-maroons-hooker-jersey/

NSW team leaks: https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/05/27/nathan-cleary-damien-cook-to-make-state-of-origin-for-nsw-blues/

Wow, so it looks like Cook and Crichton are both gonna be there!!!! Wow! As well as GI and Gags.

All will be confirmed tomorrow though.
Cooooooookkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeee bro.................

Bloody brilliant and all the knockers on these forums @Souths Till I Die can eat their words!!!! I always believed in him just like you did bro!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal

He will turn 27 in June & has overcome a lot of rejection over the years since he entered the system as a teenager!

He has never given up & he admits himself that he only got a real opportunity when Liccha was injured in 2015????????????????? He admits that his career would probably have been over except for that piece of luck!

He is the ultimate PRO[& a top human] who works his butt off to succeed--good luck to him!!

@southsport oh how Doyen has changed his tune hahahah;)

He's seen the light lol

Pommy

Coach

Where are you from?

Curns13

Juniors
You not been watching the Queensland sides this season then?
Sounds like you’re going to have a New south Welshman as captain also.
Seems like you mighty have missed something, Pommy old mate. Every one of our backline is playing for a top 5 team.

And GI just proves my point. Even New South Welshman hate New South Wales.

Pommy

Coach
Seems like you mighty have missed something, Pommy old mate. Every one of our backline is playing for a top 5 team.

So QlD is so good none of them want to live there? Seems like a poor point for you to make.

Latest posts