What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Movies Have You Seen III

Misanthrope

Staff member
Saw Avengers: Infinity War and Deadpool 2 back to back.

Loved both of them for very different reason.

I'd give Avengers a solid 9/10, while Deadpool 2 is closer to an 8/10. A lot of fun, and maybe an improvement on the original plot-wise, but the shock factor is gone.

The missus and I are starting the Marvel canon from scratch too, so watched Iron Man. It holds up quite well. I miss Tony Stark as a cocky playboy. 7.5/10

Generalzod

Immortal

I'd give Avengers a solid 9/10, while Deadpool 2 is closer to an 8/10. A lot of fun, and maybe an improvement on the original plot-wise, but the shock factor is gone.

The missus and I are starting the Marvel canon from scratch too, so watched Iron Man. It holds up quite well. I miss Tony Stark as a cocky playboy. 7.5/10
My daughter saw dead pool 2 last night she loved it, anyway I just finished watching Guardians of the Galaxy 2 great movie on par with the first one

Frederick

Staff member

If she likes Marvel, she's a keeper. I already like her better than the one you were with who liked the Ravens...

axl rose

Bench
I’ve watched a couple of the blokes reviews now.

Pretty funny and on the mark.
Call it how it is. Pretty good go to if im thinking of wasting my time/ money on a film. Much better than Rotten Tomatoes or other 'profile' youtube reviewers you think every Marvel film is the best ever.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Denial,

An English "based on a true story" film about a libel case between two historians surrounding the Holocaust.

No big budget, but a very good film nevertheless. Tom Wilkinson gives an excellent performance as he usually does.

If you like WW2 history or court room movies, this a good movie for you.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Deadpool 2. Awesome, loved it. Had no clue a certain character was appearing which is rare in these times

Deadpool 2. First half the jokes were a bit flat but really picked up towards end. Funniest bit is in the credits. Damn Domino is smoking! 7/10 (1st DP id rate 8.5/10)

I watched it today and thought it was pretty good. Enjoyable popcorn number.

3.5 spuds.

Whilst Domino does have her charms, Deadpool’s missus is a stone fox!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Goodness gracious does she tighten my trousers. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Latest posts