What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What’s the matta with Parra?

isaiah

Bench
The culture at the club. This mob hasn't been successful for a long time, yet has so much going for it - it's reasonably wealthy, its got a vast junior and supporter base. But from the top right down to the bloke cleaning the dressing room post game there's something not right with the club.

They're basically Sydney's version of the Raiders.
What's so wrong with the way I've been cleaning the dressing room?

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
If there's any justice in the world, the whole comp will tell Norman to hit the bricks and send the arrogant little shit over to Super League to stink the place up over there for a change.

Saxon

Bench
Wouldn't be against us fixing him like we've done with most of your juniors
Manly, a Parra player, and the word 'fixing'? Not a good look.

Especially when the player in question has been done for drugs and associating with known gangsters.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Uh Oh

Parramatta Eels issue Corey Norman with breach notice for drinking while injured
EELS

james_hooper.jpg

c94278e0e2f2e16ab146b571a709e5b0

Corey Norman has been slapped with a $20,000 breach notice, with the club adding another $10,000 from a previously suspended breach notice.Source: Getty Images
PARRAMATTA playmaker Corey Norman is on thin ice at the Eels after being issued with a $20,000 breach notice for drinking while he was on the club’s injured list.

The Eels and Norman could be headed for a split with Fox Sports learning Parramatta has been shopping the talented playmaker to rival NRL clubs.

Norman, 27, is signed with the Eels for the remainder of this season and next year but it appears Parramatta may be looking to squeeze him out.

The Eels star was one of the club’s best players last year on the blue and gold charge into September.

But like most of the Eels roster this season, Norman has been up and down.

The Eels are in the midst of a roster overhaul and the latest breach notice against Norman appears a strong indication the club is prepared to let him go.

Norman has received previous breach notices when he was suspended for eight matches at the end of the 2016 season.

Eels coach Brad Arthur shifted him to fullback for the round 12 match loss to the Broncos before Norman sustained a foot injury.

He has not been named in the Eels 21-man squad to play against the Knights at ANZ Stadium on Saturday night due to the injury.

The Eels latest breach notice has come about after the club spotted pictures of Norman on social media drinking when he was on the club’s injured list.

Norman had $10,000 from a previous breach notice suspended, meaning the total of this latest breach notice issued by the Eels is $30,000.

A number of rival NRL clubs are expected to signal an interest in signing Norman.

Can't believe the mods let this through. There's a picture of a massive penis right at the start

Sorry to say it because they've just gone through this recently but, the entire place needs a clean out yet again. Top to bottom.

That club has more knobs on display than the mardi gras after party.

The whole club is chock full of deadshits.

Sorry to say it because they've just gone through this recently but, the entire place needs a clean out yet again. Top to bottom.

Your super hero bashed his wife, he shouldn't be playing any grade

But you're right parra is awful and every step they take is a monumental error

Foreskin,Watmong, Jayne,Sandow now this nonce

They need a theme song of 'what will they do next'

I guess the only good idea was signing Sandow as he more or less played for free given his pokey habit

ed-grimley

Bench

I hope the wheels fall off South's title campaign - starting this weekend.
You were handed a premiership on a plate in '14 - I hope you don't get another one for a very long time.

I hope the wheels fall off South's title campaign - starting this weekend.
You were handed a premiership on a plate in '14 - I hope you don't get another one for a very long time.

Wow...

I'm just pointing out the truth.

The club is still very poorly run, despite the fact that it's recently had a massive clean out. Your playing roster is full of clowns and your club culture reflects it. Not two weeks ago, one player was sacked for an indiscretion and now one of your marquees is out on the piss while he has a soft tissue injury despite the fact that it's a massive no, no.

On top of this, you picked up Hayne this year - a noted dead shit and your half back is a massive sook who throws tantrums at his team mates when things don't go his way. That's just the stuff that everyone can see from the outside. Imagine what's under the surface if you scratch hard enough...

I like Parra, I hope you do well. I mean, the bird has flown for this year, definitely but I have plenty of other teams I'd like to see near the bottom before you guys.

Fact is, the people running the joint have allowed a terrible team culture to permeate the place and so, the players that won't toe the line need to be ditched and the people running the show that have allowed this culture to flourish, need to go as well. A fish rots from the head.

You can either persist with your sub par board and poor culture or you can ditch all the deadwood and start again.

Either way, no skin off my nose. One less team Souths have to compete with for a position in the eight.

Latest posts