What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 Friday 8th June v Titans @ Cbus Super Stadium

Rabbit toes

First Grade
With a slight stumble at the end tonight’s win was special. Cementing our position as a real title threat.

Let’s see how we go against the Titans, although in the past, the titans have surprised us. Not to be taken lightly.

Rabbits20

Immortal
10-4 we've got ourselves a convoy!
Hahahaha. We need to be careful though. Taylor and James plus Arrow etc are quality!
NOTHING BUT POSITIVE WAVES BABY!
I'd expect Crichton would being on the bench.
Maybe Farah starts too and Cookie on the bench. I don't see Cook getting through 80 here.

I think everyone will back up except maybe GI may sit out.

Itsamansgame

Juniors
To be honest the best thing for going into the Titans game happened in the last 5 minutes with the Sharks getting those late tries.
Psychologically it will keep the team focussed for this game,not to let that happen again.
It will be a negative they will concentrate on erasing from their game and not have them getting carried away with all the good that's happening at the moment.
Hope that makes sense fellas!
They just can't afford to get to comfortable.

ThingFish

Juniors
To be honest the best thing for going into the Titans game happened in the last 5 minutes with the Sharks getting those late tries.
Psychologically it will keep the team focussed for this game,not to let that happen again.
It will be a negative they will concentrate on erasing from their game and not have them getting carried away with all the good that's happening at the moment.
Hope that makes sense fellas!
They just can't afford to get to comfortable.
Makes perfect sense. Last night my mate said the same, “well at least that gives Sebs something to get up them about.” Up until the first Sharks try, we totally dominated every part of that game, we where in their heads. If it ended up say 32-2 the boys may have gotten ahead of themselves for the Titans and got ambushed. Now they have to refocus on improving.

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Makes perfect sense. Last night my mate said the same, “well at least that gives Sebs something to get up them about.” Up until the first Sharks try, we totally dominated every part of that game, we where in their heads. If it ended up say 32-2 the boys may have gotten ahead of themselves for the Titans and got ambushed. Now they have to refocus on improving.
You have intelligent mates ThingFish!

Rabbits20

Immortal
I reckon GI may be rested! Probs on an extended bench though:

1. AJ
2. Campbell
3. Douiehi
4. Gagai
5. Jennings
6. Cody
7. AR
8. Tom
9. Farah
10. George
11. Sutton
12. Sam (C)
13. Murray

14. Cook
15. Clark
16. Crichton
17. Tatola

18. GI
19. Nicholls
20. Hunt
21. Turner

Pommy

Coach
If Cook can’t play 80 rest him. Why waste the bench spot on a hooker when we don’t need it?
Hopefully we’re going to have a long season so there’s no point in thrashing the guys.

Pommy

Coach
With game two being a Saturday I wonder when the squads go in to camp this year. With us having a bye for the third game (I think) it would be great if were only missing guys for one game.

Go Bunnies

Juniors
With game two being a Saturday I wonder when the squads go in to camp this year. With us having a bye for the third game (I think) it would be great if were only missing guys for one game.
SOO will be played on the Sunday - no NRL that weekend. As we have the bye before the 3rd SOO, if we can get through the next weekend, we shouldn’t be too effected.

ThingFish

Juniors
OK humble pie time. I was 100% wrong about Robbie Farah. He played a completely unselfish game of footy, he played to the coaches script and for his teammates, and he plugged the middle with 65 tackles of hard defence, a lot of those where a rampaging Fifita.

If Cookie needs a rest, we are in good hands :clap::clap::clap:

Latest posts