What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R13 Sat - Eels 4-30 Knights @ ANZ

Round 13: Eels v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ron's_Mate

Bench
karma karma hope Moses is out for the decade, okay we all know he is the new Braith Anasta, overhyped,over rated, but he is a dog and let’s hope the karma god has got him
I think his karma is being made to play for Parra. Hope he stays fit, LOL.

Tiger5150

Bench
karma karma hope Moses is out for the decade, okay we all know he is the new Braith Anasta, overhyped,over rated, but he is a dog and let’s hope the karma god has got him

I cant stand the bloke, I think he is a low human and a cat, but wishing injury to him seems a step too far.

TheFrog

Coach
A glint of hope for Newcy. Apparently a run of home games and you never know.A spot in the 8 is there for the taking.
Sadly, I can only see three wins for them in the remaining games. They need an additional five on top of that, and their draw isn't so easy.

Perth Tiger

Bench
Much better for him to be on the field and earn the spoon. If he misses the rest of the season you know he has the ego to think that the spoon had nothing to do with him because if he was there (in his mind) they wouldn’t of got it.

wittyfan

Referee
Tragedy:

DeryLtaUYAADg-g.jpg

:(

perverse

Referee
A glint of hope for Newcy. Apparently a run of home games and you never know.A spot in the 8 is there for the taking.
Just depends on how many more games we get out of Pearce this year. He's crucial to keeping us switched on, as well as everything else he brings skills wise.

GongPanther

Referee
Just depends on how many more games we get out of Pearce this year. He's crucial to keeping us switched on, as well as everything else he brings skills wise.
We've seen this scenario played out before over the years when a club gets it's players back in the back half of the comp,then come home with a wet sail.Either you'll scrape in,or just miss out. At least there is something to look forward to after all the bad luck with the injuries.

gallagher

Juniors
I'm starting to agree with Tigers fans, tbh.

Is he talented? Yes, definitely.

He also buys into his own hype, goes for highlight reel plays way too often, and has shit for brains.

I'm over him already.

Tigers fans did warn us.
That's the first stage of recovery. Unfortunately you follow a dumb arse club. His injury will now be the reason why your going so bad. You've got a few years to go until they get rid of him.

Latest posts