What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 13 vs Roosters @ Allianz Stadium

Who will win? Round 13: Roosters v Wests Tigers

• Sydney Roosters 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BrotherJim05

Bench
I'm hoping that ET is only playing Hooker the first 30 minutes then get's replaced by Reynolds for the rest of the game, with ET coming back at Lock when Eisenhuth needs a rest.

I really liked Reynolds at dummy half. He brings so much energy and you can see the players around him feeding off it. Hoping he can sustain that for 50-60 minutes but tbh its a big ask.

Roosters pack looks completely shit house without Cornder or Napa, and their strike power is gone without Teddy or Mitchell.

Tigers 13+

super_coach

First Grade
Obviously a must win game, but they will have to lift the bar on last weeks effort. On a positive note both JR and Tui you would think will be better for the run. On a negative note, lack of a real D/H could bite them big time.

This game will be close the Chooks still have enough quality players to get over the line. Lets hope we get a fair go from the whistle blower we seem to be public enemy no1 with them this year

Tiger05

First Grade
Obviously a must win game, but they will have to lift the bar on last weeks effort. On a positive note both JR and Tui you would think will be better for the run. On a negative note, lack of a real D/H could bite them big time.

This game will be close the Chooks still have enough quality players to get over the line. Lets hope we get a fair go from the whistle blower we seem to be public enemy no1 with them this year

I'm worried about this game. The rorters still have quality players in their team and we have some areas that need to improve or at least aren't consistent specifically hooker and fullback.

Smash the merkins up front, give Keary and Gronk no room to move.

We choked the life out of his game in the first match up cayse we were up in his grille.

Vic Mackey

Referee
So Liddles sternum is playing up again, could have played but they’re giving him the week off. I love the kid but this is really starting to get worrying now. Played 13 games last year and so far this year only played 8 of 13. Luckily Grubs back now but we really need another hooking option.

Anyways if we win we might move as high as 6th, which would be great with a bye still in hand.

Tiger05

First Grade
I'm hoping that ET is only playing Hooker the first 30 minutes then get's replaced by Reynolds for the rest of the game, with ET coming back at Lock when Eisenhuth needs a rest.

I really liked Reynolds at dummy half. He brings so much energy and you can see the players around him feeding off it. Hoping he can sustain that for 50-60 minutes but tbh its a big ask.

Roosters pack looks completely shit house without Cornder or Napa, and their strike power is gone without Teddy or Mitchell.

Tigers 13+

I hope you are right. I agree that Reynolds at hooker could work and geez I hope it does.

ET at hooker virtually throws nothing at the opposition in attack,I hope we don’t have to wait for the second half before JR is introduced into the game.

gordsy

Juniors
ET at hooker virtually throws nothing at the opposition in attack,I hope we don’t have to wait for the second half before JR is introduced into the game.

This. How long do we do have to put up with ET's rubbish passing game just to carry him in the team.
Surely we can grab a lower grade hooker from another team if Ivan doesn't rate MM

Tiger05

First Grade
We were pretty ordinary but it's more the dumb mistakes that are killing us. Benji, Masters, Fonua, Chee-Kam all coming up with stupid stuff.

Brooks to me is killing it but like last week he is carrying the team. Twal, Aloiai and Eisenhuth all gave us good go forward when they came on.

Das Hassler

Bench
That nonsense double marker penalty on Fergursons spilled ball just makes me absolutely sick.

Josh has passed the audition

Last edited:

Clifferd

Coach
I’m not gonna lie, that roosters team despite missing origin players played some damn good footy. They were no pushovers