What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When do we call time?

Happy MEel

First Grade
The review should of been on the agenda when we were 0 and 6, now after we are 2 from 13 they are talking about it.

More reactive work from the CEO and board. Absolute muppets the lot of them.
Mate, I’m pretty sure there’s no difference between losing the first 6 consecutive games of a season and losing 6 games throughout the course of a season.

Stevie

Bench
I've done a full 180 on this. I was supporting BA all the way and maybe I am wrong but I just think a new coach, Madge needs to come in and come in now. And not just Madge, Madge and his team that he assembles.

BA is a great guy and possibly a great coach. But sometimes you can lose your aura and influence in the workplace.

The other thing a Madge would give me is hope, and its been a while I am beaten down currently hahaha.

Bring Madge, a hooker, a prop and winger and lets have another crack in 2019. I don't want to lose BA in 2019 and look towards 2020.

Stevie

Bench
I've done a full 180 on this. I was supporting BA all the way and maybe I am wrong but I just think a new coach, Madge needs to come in and come in now. And not just Madge, Madge and his team that he assembles.

BA is a great guy and possibly a great coach. But sometimes you can lose your aura and influence in the workplace.

The other thing a Madge would give me is hope, and its been a while I am beaten down currently hahaha.

Bring Madge, a hooker, a prop and winger and lets have another crack in 2019. I don't want to lose BA in 2019 and look towards 2020.

I said the word Madge 5 times in that post. Maybe I just really like his name?

hindy111

Post Whore
BA should stay till end of year. This year's shot. Lets see what he delivers.

As it stands my worry is Parra havent fixed the fundamental and basic issues with BA coaching .The teams has not improved heaps in any season from rnd one to round 26.

Last season perhaps but imo due to Moses. We also had some great performances esrly in season and woefull ones at end.

Good coach have the team fixing all little issues and trying new things as season progress. Then a few tricks up sleeve for finals.

IFR33K

Coach
BA should stay till end of year. This year's shot. Lets see what he delivers.

As it stands my worry is Parra havent fixed the fundamental and basic issues with BA coaching .The teams has not improved heaps in any season from rnd one to round 26.

Last season perhaps but imo due to Moses. We also had some great performances esrly in season and woefull ones at end.

Good coach have the team fixing all little issues and trying new things as season progress. Then a few tricks up sleeve for finals.

There’s more issues than just just his coaching. No juniors coming thru or blooded and his recruitment hasn’t helped. Anyone thinking 2019 will be better is mistaken

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

As long as we get Harold as well.

40A0A42B-4836-495D-BD90-1DC083CC5EBF.jpeg

Latest posts