What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State Of Origin 2018

Meth

Staff member
Filter wants to break away from a losing NSW culture- hence, no Dugan and Fergusson.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I am close to there now- for a combination of reasons- Queensland’s dominance and the effect on the international game.

Mine's a bit different - time zone (no way I can be f**ked being up until 1am on a work night with kids who can wake at any time) and the fact it dilutes and kinda shits on the main product of the NRL. I used to absolutely love it and I don't think the dominance concerned me, I enjoy a good dynasty (and it's not like NSW don't go close most years). And I don't give a monkey's toss about international league either so I differ there.

Cook shots out of dummy half, draws in defense and gives Maloney a hole then Tedesco on the inside.
8-0
McGuire caught out. Match fitness???

Gagai scores off a Hunt kick perfectly weighted.
Maloney Forward pass gave Qld the chance.
But thought there was a forward pass by QLD in the set.
8-12

Tommy scores.
Couple of interesting points.
Did Munster touch as it bobbled.
Was it a double movement as Munster touching him as ball promoted forward?
Looked to be momentum.
18-12