What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Blues numbers look terrible.
34581620_10156364134296894_6503099777754857472_n.jpg

F*ck, the shoulders are cluttered.

Would have even been better to put the players name across the ass than this shit....

GAZF

First Grade
F*ck, the shoulders are cluttered.

Would have even been better to put the players name across the ass than this shit....
Or put the name under the number if the sponsorship placement is inflexible.

kdalymc

Bench
“Since 1908”

Looks like they got the 0 and 8 around the wrong way

Also, why the f**k do qld jerseys have FOG # on them

Last edited:

Saint Doc

Coach
“Since 1908”

Looks like they got the 0 and 8 around the wrong way

Wrong. NSW and Qld have played since 1908.
In 1980 they changed the eligibility rules to where you originated from, rather than where you lived.
But the teams have played each other since 1908

kdalymc

Bench
Wrong. NSW and Qld have played since 1908.
In 1980 they changed the eligibility rules to where you originated from, rather than where you lived.
But the teams have played each other since 1908
Yeah but one could argue the ‘NSW State of Origin Team” is different to the “NSW ‘resident based’ team”
They are playing state of origin, which started in 1980.
I get what your saying but I don’t agree, fully

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
These have popped up on Twitter as potential Manly jerseys for 2019

De-64ZFUYAAwfgR.jpg:large

hellteam

First Grade
Seems weird that both teams changed jersey makers from last year but kept the same number font as last year. Both are average

beave

Coach
Solid white lines make that jersey sing. Well done ISC/Manly. No need for that away one, just flip the colours and done.

mn_tibor

Juniors
“Also, why the f**k do qld jerseys have FOG # on them

It used to be Former Origin Greats but now stands for Current and Former Origin Greats - each player is given a number based on the order in which they play for Queensland in State of Origin.

gunpk

Juniors
I heard Manly have sent members pictures of potential jerseys and asked for feedback.
Most Manly fans seem to want white with hoops for away instead of chevrons

axl rose

Bench
The current Manly away jersey is just as iconic as the home. The rumoured one for next year reminds me of the FAI jersey from the late 90's.
Never liked that one or the Pepsi billboard. Just doesn't say Manly like the iconic hoops.

b810df982e14b6e5ed2ff5935ea35be8

kdalymc

Bench
It used to be Former Origin Greats but now stands for Current and Former Origin Greats - each player is given a number based on the order in which they play for Queensland in State of Origin.
so dumb.
the naming i mean.
player number is fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts